Search results for query: *

1. almost no income from workshops and caravans

I bought a ironwork in marunath last night, in previous patches it gave a good amount of gold, since there is iron village nearby (I checked that the village still made iron because hotfix apparently changed production but maybe not visuals?)

I was only making 10 to 25 gold per day, sometimes 0. switched it over to woodworkers shop and its making money now. it might be a problem with just ironwork in general, since market of armor/weapons is different than most other workshop goods. Maybe for now try making a different kind of workshop.

Thanks for the tip. Woodwork indeed started producing some gold. Not much mind you but even the daily 30 is much more than 0 :grin:
  2. almost no income from workshops and caravans

Just some general thoughts. If caravans and workshops are just supposed to keep you barely alive, then the main income has to be loot you get from fights. That means I have to fight all day long to keep my army running. Additonally new armor and weapons are really expencive. I wonder how all this will work out in the end.

The devs will balance it out, I'm sure of it.
    Also, as soon as you have towns and castles money is not an issue (for me). I only use workshops and caravans (in their current state) to jump start my finances. However with 0 income from workshop, it will be a bit more challenging. :grin:
  3. almost no income from workshops and caravans

Can you check how many irons at the market of this town and what is buying price?

but of course. At this moment of time Makeb has no iron, even tho the town has a village attached to it, which produce iron ore.
    This is only my 2cent but it's hard to believe that the town hasn't seen iron ore in the last two in-game weeks, specially cause I've been supplying it with iron from smelting weapons.

UPDATE: the town has 50+ iron ore and nothing has changed.
  4. almost no income from workshops and caravans

I'm not smart enough to debate about how caravan system should work however:
    I have a similar issue with the workshop. It's been running around two-three weeks and still no income. Haven't tested other types. it's a 1.4.3 fresh save. No mods.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Holly ****! This is an early access game BETA branch! Everyone is bit*** about everything. No one forced you guys to play it. Go and play the stable version, which is supported by most of the "important" mods.
  6. About patch 1.0.10

I hope so because sieges were like a slide show at times.

Aye!
    Anyone can confirm that it helps with the sieges? :smile:
  7. Resolved No influence gain at all

I'm not getting influence, for ANYTHING, I've taken a castle, raided villages, Beaten kings. No Influence at all.

" Singleplayer Features: Several planned single player features may be missing or incomplete. These include but are not limited to: full game controller support, some skill and perk effects, crafting, some aspects of sieges, and clan, army and kingdom management. "

Hard to say if it's a bug or just the above quoted part from the statement of "Official Details about Early Access including what will be included/missing."
    I haven't gone that far to form my own kingdom as of yet, but I have no problem with influence, so it might be a missing features.
  8. Workshop Profit

I had the same "issue" after I reloaded my previous save. Maybe with a new game it's fine. Anyway, it went down to anywhere between 50-1.5k after a week.
    3 workshops, 2 caravans and a castle yield me between 300-3.5k (Netto) on a daily basis.
    Tho this result is influenced by how many faction I'm war with. Caravans, Castles and Cities make more money during peace time. Probably will need some balancing later on but I'm fairly satisfied with it right now. It seems about right.
  9. Kingdoms balance

Out of curiosity, have anyone used the "Heroes can die" option? I wonder how much it can influence the late game, if it can at all?! I mean no Lords no armies, right?
  10. How many keys were given out already?

I was one of those bastards who received a beta key as soon as they've started giving them away. But worth mentioning that beta became a more enjoyable experience since they've started to give away MORE keys.
Back
Top Bottom