Search results for query: *

1. GorillaGuerrilla

Bannerpage Mod: Troop to Companion Promotion and Challenge "Faction Leader" to a trial of arms quest bug

If you really have the issue, it for sure has nothing to do with the mod.
    Maybe you have something binded to left click. Maybe something else, like WSE.
    I dont have a clue.
    Cheers
  2. GorillaGuerrilla

Bannerpage Mod: Troop to Companion Promotion and Challenge "Faction Leader" to a trial of arms quest bug

Jay, you are a bully.
    I have provided you with an answer in PM.
    Only one person had the same issue because he messed with mod's translation files.

Ill repeat here. There is no bug that you mention.

So please drop it.
    Thanks.

PS
    He is probably trying to decompile the code and create negative PR at the same time.
    Cheers all
  3. GorillaGuerrilla

Editing BannerPage's campaign map speed as a non-scripter.

Hi,
    in BannerPage you should rest in towns, castles or in camp before you can regain map speed.
    You can turn that feature off in ingame map settings.

Some older MAC OS users have experienced slower map speed. Unfortunately it is not a mod bug but games incompatibility issue.
    Cheers.
  4. GorillaGuerrilla

Bannerpage Mod: How to increase Hideout and Hidden Base Maximum Capacity?

I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to increase the Hideout and Hidden Base Maximum Capacity in Mount and Blade Warband Bannerpage mod. The small hideout only has a maximum capacity of 12 men, while the Hidden base only has a maximum capacity of 40 men. I wanted to make their capacities bigger, especially the hidden base so that I can use it for larger campaigns.
    You can't mate. They are meant to stay low because you are supposed to hide there.
    Hideout main role would be to serve as remote base for your hunting activities (hiding up to 12 men) .

While hidden base is there to hide a larger gang up to 40 men to serve as a base for your bandit and underground operations.
    If it was higher than that you'd be dominating your opponents by using it. This way you continue to roleplay a bandit leader.
    You can not only hide there but also get supplies, recruit bandits, recruit special characters (higher bandits), hire courtesans etc:smile:

Happy Easter everyone.
  5. GorillaGuerrilla

Bannerpage Mod: How to increase Hideout and Hidden Base Maximum Capacity?

BannerPage is a decent compilation of mods, that have been created over the span of about a decade, through many painstaking hours by many different authors, but BannerPage has no mention of the open-source, limited-source or even the closed source assets and features used in this mod. (yes, some features have outright been "stolen" / used without permission) The author of BannerPage has presented the mod as if it were their own doing. While it maybe true that some work may have been done by the author of BannerPage, all moddders are worthy of the respect and credit they deserve for their contributions to the modding community.
  6. GorillaGuerrilla

[Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

Actually that is with custom font and iron launcher is not needed.
    First try it out and then comment. :ROFLMAO:
    Cheers
  7. GorillaGuerrilla

[Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

HI, nice work. great font choice and UI.

I saw peeps struggle - Thought this might help.

I have downloaded standalone submod from MEGA and noticed few things.
    Upon start no text appears. reason game reads fonts.dds texutre but cant locate font_data.xml.

Inside 1866 folder is folder named "Module data". it should be renamed to just "Data"
    On launch, It will give skybox error. This is fixed by simply renaming skyboxes.txt to something like skyboxesBACK.txt.

So steps are;
    1. go inside 1866 folder
    2. rename "Module Data" folder in just "Data"
    3. go in "Module Data" folder rename skyboxes.txt to skyboxesBACK.txt.
    4. normaly start the game
  8. GorillaGuerrilla

Mod upload and avatar pic

Hey guys, how long do I have to be on forum to: a) publish mod b) add avatar and banner to my profile c) any other restrictions? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom