Search results for query: *

1. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

I've had an issue with my brother, npc. He was captured and then released. He is located in a town, but I can't see him or access him in the town. I saw a note in the news scroll that he won the tournament in the town; so he must be there. I'm trying to remote set him up in a party and it says that he is busy with a quest.

This happens to me as well. Is this a bug introduced with the latest version?
    As I am currently playing with 2-3 mods I don't want to report it as a bug if it doesn't happen in the vanilla game (the mods i'm using shouldn't logically conflict with companions or partys but you never know)
  2. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Don't know what steamdb is so lets see

??? lets see lets see
  3. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

There is no difference in EA and full release since everyone can purchase the game. The game will be patching after release too.

Patches in EA include new features, patches after release date usually don't. Thant's the big different. Of course every software company can make his own rules, but thats usually the case. Excluding online games (need new content to maintain the engagement) or games with a horrific release like no man's sky (an attempt to clean the companys name)
  4. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

In my opinion, releasing the "full" game on 30 march 2021 would be a big mistake as of the state of the game right now... Knowing how much time it takes to introduce new features and fixing the bugs those features bring, it would be a disaster. It's wiser to take a step back, extend de EA and wait till the game is polished enough to be considered finish.

But again thats just my opinion after following the development of the game from the beginning
  5. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

lovely update :love: i'm eager to hop in and try it out!

Any ET on the fixes to the dinasty? Like your children not being able to lead armies or the innability to select one of your child as heir when your main character dies?
  6. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Can you reproduce this case everytime you try? Do you have a save file just before that battle?
    It only happened once to me, can't reproduce it because auto save was a while ago before the crash. That's why I asked here if someone had the same issue sorry

If the crash doesn't happen in your internal testing it might be because I play with 3 mods (but as far as I know they shouldn't touch anything related to noble deaths)
  7. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

game crashes when army leader dies?
  8. ricewind

How does marriage for your children work?

It's not implemented yet, but afaik the mod "Diplomacy Fixes" fixed that. I remember being able to marry my childrens with NPC Heroes playing with that mod on v.1.4.3 (or v.1.4.2 ? )
  9. ricewind

With death system implemented, we need local notable system improvement

Yeah, this is definitely caused by disabled notables with < 100 power. For dead notables they already have a replacement system. When a notable dies they get replaced by a relative and all of their relations transfer over seamlessly, so disappearing notables is not caused by death.

The chance for notables to be disabled has been recently lowered too. The equation is now (((100 - Power) / 100) x 2), so a notable with 50 power has a 1% chance of being disabled per day (if they have no caravans, workshops, or property). There is also actually a system that is supposed to spawn new notables each week if there are any that are missing in a settlement, but it's not triggered by the disabling procedure as of right now.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

It does, but what it doesn't make sense is why they implemented that methodwithout it triggering the spawn of new notables... I mean its obvious that if you have a deleting system and no add system, there is going to be a point where everything is gone.
    I hope they fix that in the next hotfix (if the method is already coded it shouldn't be that hard to make it work and trigger it when a notable gets deleted)
  10. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Someone said that even younger notables are "gone".
    When a notable dies, you get a notification in the log about it. In my freshly stated playtrough I didn't get any notifications.

Ohh okay, thats not causing the bug then.
    Thanks for the info!
  11. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Just a guess but the fact that notables are dissapearing could be related with the new death feature introduced in the beta. They might be dying from old age but there is no (or doesn't work) mechanic to create new notables?
  12. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Health regen rate as it is right now seems fine to me as long as it applies to all heroes and not just the player. Might help with the infinite loop of defeating same enemy AI parties again and again (maybe put a conditional that enemy AI wont leave a castle/town if their health is < number% ??).

Would make the battles actually count and feel important which in my opinion as things are right now, is not the case. And to make it more balanced, if the player is wounded and enters a battle, the auto resolve system should penalize the players party (simulating lower morale on troops if there are no healthy companions in battle with high skills). The same should happen to the AI, if the party leader is wounded but they encounter a critical situation that would make them leave the castle/town in which they are recovering (e.g. enemy besieges one of their fiefs)
  13. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Game is actually quite unplayable for me. When in the campagin map my GPU goes up to a 100%, volume starts to shutter and finally the game freezes for minutes. Never had any performance issues before (except for the path-finding bugs in early versions)

GPU: RTX 2060
    RAM: 32GB
    Im playing on a gaming laptop (if these information is of any value) .

Anyone having the same problem?
  14. ricewind

Game children with negative experience - game over

Yeah, I just realized the same. Going to remove some unnecessary ones, step by step.
    Edit: however I think the problem will be with the diplomacy reworked. Maybe it's in conflict with Community patch.
    use diplomacy fixes instead, I have been using it with the current beta branch and experienced no bugs/crashes
  15. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Yeah, Callum implied we're close but not that close. Friday is probably a better guess.
    they already said it was unlikely to release major patches on a friday
  16. ricewind

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Hey guys I have a question for the ones playing the current beta.
    Do you know how the election for a fief system works? Because in my current campaign (year 1099) I'm playing as a vassal of the khuzait, I have 2 castles but i'm not elegible for any new fief election even if I conquered it with an army I raised. (My clan level is 4)

Just wandering if its just happening in my gameplay or if anyone has the same problem
  17. ricewind

Resolved Bug after talking to players companion with a party

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share a save file saved before the combat menu is triggered? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

there you go, just talk to the 1 man companion party and it will trigger the bug
  18. ricewind

SP - General Siege Formations

I don't know if this is already planned (as formations in sieges are none existent atm) but I thought that it would be great to have custom siege formations that would be different from the ones you have in battle. For example having like premade points in sieges (near walls, on top of towers...
  19. ricewind

Resolved Bug after talking to players companion with a party

Summary: After making one of my companions a party leader, I went to talk to him to know which options where avaliable. After that, when i leaved the conversation it apeared as if i attacked my companions party. It's not gamebraking as I can just leave the battle. How to Reproduce: make one of...
  20. ricewind

Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Yeah devs mentioned that already, the beta branch does twnd to have save compatibility issues
    Alright dind't knew that issue was already been talked about. I loaded an auto save (done just a few minutes before my corrupted save file) and it worked perfectly, so I wonder what is causing that issue...

I also noticed the bug report thread was moved/deleted? I can't find it, I will edit this post if I find the bug report thread but for now, I wanted to report a bug: In the quest "delivering herd" when you select the option to send your companion to do the quest, the screen when you select which troops are going to go with him its bugged, as it shows only your prisioners in your party and not your troops, so it's currently imposible to send your companion. I don't know this happens everytime with that quest or it was just a one time thing
Back
Top Bottom