Search results for query: *

1. Faustus

SP B Hybrid Blocking

This is great, thanks Terco. Very cool.
  2. Faustus

Calradic Campaign

:sob
  3. Faustus

SP - World Map So, when are we returning to the pre-release map?

Let's be honest, the new map isn't all that great. While it certainly looks pretty, weird reshuffling of city names, nonsensical geography, and poor game balance (especially for little old sturgia) all keep it from being truly good. On the other hand, this old map we had was pretty damn good in...
  4. Faustus

More skills concept for fun

Got bored and made this. Explanations: Unarmed combat is a staple of RPG's, and will be a fantastic fit for tavern brawl and prison escape situations, should they be added in. Also affects kicks and bashes. Slings are very powerful weapons, and using them requires a wholly different skillset...
  5. Faustus

There were mentions a few months ago of Spear AI which anihilated charging cavalry. Please, bring this back

TW has mentioned that the AI for spearmen was too competent when fighting against charging cavalry, and so they were "dumbed down". The EA has shown that currently, spears are simply terrible in the hands of AI. At least let them do one thing right, and bring back their old AI. You have...
  6. Faustus

I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given equivalents in bannerlord

I literally said in the post itself that the armours mentioned would fit snugly within the tech level of the game, and they wouldn't even be the most technologically advanced compared to some of the armour already in the game. Please read the post before replying.
  7. Faustus

I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given equivalents in bannerlord

I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given proper equivalents in bannerlord yet. Like my beautiful vaegir/khergit lamellar vest (I am aware of armours kinda similar to it, but none actually look much like it Or this boiled leather over mail Or this banded armour And...
  8. Faustus

Map of calradia bannerlord

Made by me with help from Turnaround
  9. Faustus

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

Well, I'd like to ask some questions about how multiplayer modding will work.

Can we make custom gamemodes, factions and units, with people being able to join servers with these mods without having to install them, so long as we only use vanilla assets? In other words, are there in-game tools for creating these sorts of mods? Can those tools, if they exist, also be used for creating new systems such as recreating the warband equipment system?

If not, have you considered doing auto-download, as most games with multiplayer modding communities do?
  10. Faustus

What else remains to be explained?

I think there were several times when TW wrote 'that's a story for another time' in their devblogs, would be nice for all of those to actually get conclusions...

A blog about modding possibilites especially regarding MP would put a lot of my questions (and significant worries) to rest, so I cast my vote towards that, for what it's worth.
  11. Faustus

General Battles?

Captain Obvious said:
    I like this idea, a bit like a multiplayer way of setting up SP custom battles for warband.

that's word for word what I said, but I do appreciate the support!  :grin:
  12. Faustus

General Battles?

Will there be an option to play custom battles with a friend leading the other army? A problem with the current captain gamemode is that you don't really feel like a great leader commanding a wing of an army so much as a guy and his drinking buddies fighting the guys from the neighbouring...
  13. Faustus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Terco_Viejo said:
    A Tercorevamp of the imperial units for the multiplayer section.

That looks absolutely fantastic, certainly superior to the current ones. If you were to make these for every faction and then release a mod, I would be in love.
  14. Faustus

Suggestion: Soldiers drop items when routing.

Evvv said:
    Weapons were very expensive, retreats did not usually involve throwing weapons away. I suppose if a person were incredibly panicked and lost their mind, perhaps they might, but field battles rarely resulted in what you're describing.

When you're about to die, you're not going to think 'aww man, this thick shield is *very* expensive, I don't want to lose that, better try and hold on to it', you will think 'AAAAAAH! I AM GOING TO DIE! I NEED TO RUN'.

>I suppose if a person were incredibly panicked and lost their mind

as people who are about to die are VERY likely to do, yeah.

Tossing heavy items while running is the very reason 'return with your shield or on it' is a phrase, if you lost and lived you would do so with your shield thrown away at some point.
  15. Faustus

Suggestion: Soldiers drop items when routing.

A simple concept, when a soldier loses morale and routs, they'd drop heavy things so they can run faster. So all weapons bar a 1hander would go. I think this would both add to the immersion of a battlefield as well as be functional, since reducing carry weight does increase running speed. On...
  16. Faustus

Potential multiplayer skins leak

I'd rather play a starved soldier than a fridge.
Back
Top Bottom