Search results for query: *

• Users: Dulannjah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dulannjah

SP - Scenes The scenes of cities are still not good for lack of proper type of plant

I've noticed that new maps of towns always full of weed since latest updates.There's no single clover,thistle,moss,or at least the fallen leaf of trees,which is really supposed to often appear within a medieval city.These weeds are unnecessary and make all town looks like miserable ruin that no...
  2. Dulannjah

SP - General Armor still in lack of arrow deflection effect and sound

It's known that in warband,even without the animation,good armor activate arrow deflect sound by taking rare or no damage from an arrow's shot.This is a realistic design cause it do happen in the real world,and also a success in numerical aspect.There's light bow and powerful bow in warband so...
  3. Dulannjah

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Noble rank and title linked to infulence and enfeoffment makes more sense

I found in the middle stage of this game always fighting aimlessly and even I have devoted so much to the kingdom,the fief given to me is still unworthy of my devotion.If there exist noble tittles decide how many fiefs gamers could have,then they will have clear goals that let them make their...
  4. Dulannjah

SP - UI Use fade-in text to let it appear and make the size of UI adjustable

Those words on UI are not so noticeable and always to miss reading what it has written,because they just pop up on the corner of screen directly and still too tiny for recognizing easily.Also,the icons inside inventory are so small.If not by description of text it's really hard to find what's...
  5. Dulannjah

In Progress Male character often marries to one same woman together with his elder brother when it came to the final state of trade interface

This is a embarrassing bug from early version and exist for long time.
  6. Dulannjah

Resolved e1.5.8 A red circle appears on battlefield and then camera was toggled on specific target before its death

That circle always sticks to an enemy as long as he's alive.This issue has not been fixed since it exist in previous beta version.Is that a bug or some other things?
  7. Dulannjah

Mods may worth the wait but...

These well made mods won't come out soon as well as the native senario.Instead of that,they will take many years of effort and work before all these problems were ironed out.Becuase bannerlord is a much bigger project than warband.Even that full release of mount&blade 1.011( 2008 )takes several...
  8. Dulannjah

SP - General Some suggestions about adjusting character animation

1.Cancel the animtion that allow any character to blade from one flank to another flank on horseback,because this move is really difficult to peform in bannerlord.Also if you try to fight like that while finding a angle to attack an enemy,you will be frastrated by it and have big chance to be...
  9. Dulannjah

Resolved [1.5.1]Character customization interface cannot be opened by pressing "v" on campaign map

I found it didn't work in 1.5.1 beta and I'm not sure if this is an official change or just bug things.Is there anyone come across this problem?
  10. Dulannjah

Resolved [1.5.0beta]Cavalry don't use polearm weapon on horseback even they have or simply thrust without their lance being couch under armpit

Kuzait lancer have not used polearm any more although they have lance,all these cavalry could have couch their lance not couching lance since 1.5 beta.They totally lose their advantage to fight in a way which looks more like latin or norman knights did. Cavalry of valandia also cannot charge in...
  11. Dulannjah

SP - General Cavalry fight bugs in 1.5beta

Kuzait lancer have not used lance any more although they have lance,all these cavalry could have couch their lance not couching lance since 1.5 beta.They totally lose their advantage to fight in a way which looks more like latin or norman knights did.I don't know if these things are just bugs or...
  12. Dulannjah

SP - General Suggestion for a combination of cavalry unit AI and "unit tactic"

Cavalry are always gathered too close and that interapted their charge,then the formation turned to be a mess or chaos.Acutuallly the way in which cavalry fighting in the earliest 1.1 version was just correct in some respect becuase horsemen rarely knock to each other when they have any move or...
  13. Dulannjah

SP - General I think this is the reason why player merchant rarely make any profit

The consumption capability of cities is much weaker than that of settlements production in this game,leading to stocks piled up in excess of requirement.It seems that there is no lackage of goods here and profit created by selling merchandise is then extremely limited,which is also a situation...
  14. Dulannjah

Is that animation really correct when cavalry using couch lance?

They are totally not couching their lances under the armpit while charging at full gallop and they just.......hold them horizontally only with their hands?How can they avoid dropping themselves from horseback against the recoil which is from lances hitting on enemy at full speed?Even warband...
  15. Dulannjah

Laptop is still not very good to play bannerlord...

Actually it is not appropriate to play this game with laptop.Even these most powerful game laptops don't have enough cpu clock speed to run bannerlord at 60 fps all the time.But desktop pc would be much much better. The most important thing bannerlord require from hardware is the cpu clock...
  16. Dulannjah

SP - General I just wonder if the project staff of taleworlds is from netease or not.

How can you make so many weird changes recently if that thing doesn't happen?You don't have to go to extreme when you get these feedbacks from players.
  17. Dulannjah

SP - General The bug of unit AI easily being circled around and cut their heads may have something to do with this...

Once you expose your left/right flank to an enemy and avoid facing him directly,he will more probably give up to block your attack(you can make feint to let him do that if he did not),no matter use a shield or just block with any weapon in his hand.I'm not sure wether it really could be a bug or...
  18. Dulannjah

SP - General Please do not cancel the unlimited combat training after players defeated trainer.

I think that is a very useful feature to practice basic combat skills,such as block,or counter.But it seems that it has disapeared since the update of 1.4.1 version.....and the trainers will do nothing if you attack them when you have defeated them already.Just think about games like csgo things...
  19. Dulannjah

I got more fps drops since the update of 1.3 beta...

Performence of UI in campaign map got a big boost,but......Even it was on the battle size of 300 men,the fps are really unstable which is a situation i never met before.Anyone got this problem like me? My pc spec is i5 9300h,gtx1660ti max-q,with 12g ram.And the graphic settings are not switched...
Back
Top Bottom