Search results for query: *

1. Iceqatius

Native Mod Siege Completed IV Mount & Siege Revival Event: Organization and Feedback

It was a successful event overall! Thank you everyone for participating and thank you to all that made the event happen!
  2. Iceqatius

Griff and Iceqatius Bannerpack (LSP)

Hey Everyone! Here is a new bannerpack for Warband that can be used by players or modders. The bannerpack contains around 150 new banners and was made by MoB_Griff and myself (Iceqatius) with a number of different motives found online. The package contains both the bannerpack dds files and the...
  3. Iceqatius

II Mount&Siege Revival Event

Excellent! Prepare for glory! ?⚔️?️⛏️?️?
  4. Iceqatius

OSP Resource Scene Design Contest Pack

Excellent maps, well done everyone!
  5. Iceqatius

I heard battle size of Bannerlord is capped at 2048, but why?

The simple answer is stability, the more units the less stability. The current number is probably on the safe side for the game. If they upped this, stability issues would occur and probably cause unintended issues elsewhere.
  6. Iceqatius

Native LSP 2D Art Castle Props Retextured

Here is a package for all the modders/scenemakers in the Warband community, 11 new retextured Castle packs with all their own resources and textures (including normalmap images) and some extra props. This also includes module entries and text entries for easier usage. This is a LSP resource...
  7. Iceqatius

MP Tutorial Scenes Scening in Warband (entry point info for all gamemodes)

A late reply to Vandal_Aelric; The answer to your question is that the scene you saw (Grunwald Battle) was made in the mp mod NeoGK using a specific trick to add sp sky textures to mp maps. To make this yourself, you need to make the scene in NeoGK according to specifications mentioned in their guide. The TrollGame mod pack is a backward compatible mod on top of NeoGK.
  8. Iceqatius

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

Congratulations to all winners!

My scene was the first one i have ever made in Warband and i learned a lot doing it and from studying other contributions.

Thanks to everybody.
  9. Iceqatius

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

Forum Name: Iceqatius
    Scene name: Six Traitor Castle (Formal name was Ueadas Castle before Lord Ueadas was betrayed by his companions)
    Scene download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ya9kql37ykzbws3/scn_castle_1_exterior.sco/file
    Terrain code: 0x00000001300009838009024000002b0f0000336a00007686

outer_terrain_plain

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.

uE5dHs.jpg
    1uzYOt.jpg
    j2VacW.jpg
    7JYDMy.jpg
    Ug8Ixc.jpg

:grin:
Back
Top Bottom