Search results for query: *

• Users: Lemmy1916
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lemmy1916

General Scene Editor New campaign map : Faction spawn outside the navmesh

Hello to all, I've been working on my campaign map for several hundred hours now. I'm finally finished, I'm happy, but I have a big problem that in my opinion is the cause of recurring crashes because they occur only since my navmesh is completely finished, when all the navmesh was in id:0 there...
  2. Lemmy1916

SP Medieval Europe Campaign Map

Follow the projet on discord What is the overall vision? Realism, Era, Kingdom, troop tree... This map is not supposed to be realistic, it's a bit "my version" of Europe. I attach much more importance to gameplay than to realism. Also some countries had to be modified to save space...
  3. Lemmy1916

How to make a Hideout map ?

Hi everyone ! I want to make maps for hideout but I don't understand why the non-player characters don't spawns... I almost get to the boss after few seconds... I tried to search the existing maps but without success. I looked at the navmesh side but the face ids are all at 0...I don't...
  4. Lemmy1916

Change a settlement owner and culture.

Hello everyone, for morethan two days now I've been spending all my time night and day trying to change the owner of a town! It's starting to drive me crazy! ? I really tried everything in all directions, completely redid my files, tried to integrate my mod in that of other modders, tried...
  5. Lemmy1916

A roadmap during the early access?

Will there be a roadmap during the early access? Knowing what you are working on, what will be added in the next update, how many villages will finish (...) this kind of things.
  6. Lemmy1916

Disappointed about the lack of communication !

I don't quite understand the Taleworlds way of communicating. We're less than two months away from the release of the game and no new information, no visuals, no video and not even a devblog. This is the time when everything should be moving, communication should be at its best! I manage a team...
Back
Top Bottom