Search results for query: *

1. Lemmy1916

SP Medieval Europe Campaign Map

1.8 version available right now !

2. Lemmy1916

Model & Animation Viewer Scene Editor moding tools 1.8 "Assertion Failed!" error

It seems that quite a few people have this type of problem with 1.8 like me or @Carolina Warlord

unknown.png

for me it's when i want to use settlement script in 1.8 :
    unknown.png
  3. Lemmy1916

In Progress Scene Editor Update Decal Atlas - Bug

Same problem too since 1.7.2
  4. Lemmy1916

In Progress Scene Editor main map snow flowmap bugs

@NPC99 @hunharibo @Lemmy1916 could you please try drawing snow flowmaps with more pronounced strokes rather than mild gradients, your colour differences might be too subtle. This might be preventing the snow flowmap from correctly generating. Try using more pronounced/strong colours and please come back to us.
    This is already the case for mine.

unknown.png
  5. Lemmy1916

General Scene Editor New campaign map : Faction spawn outside the navmesh

Damn, just edit the spclans.xml resolve this ...

nathan-fillion-oh.gif
  6. Lemmy1916

General Scene Editor New campaign map : Faction spawn outside the navmesh

Hello to all, I've been working on my campaign map for several hundred hours now. I'm finally finished, I'm happy, but I have a big problem that in my opinion is the cause of recurring crashes because they occur only since my navmesh is completely finished, when all the navmesh was in id:0 there...
  7. Lemmy1916

Is there a limit on the number of settlements added to the big map?

I didn't test for it. I thought I couldn't and was told otherwise.
  8. Lemmy1916

The map looks awesome, nice work! :smile:
    :giggle: Thx
    I don't pretend a realistic map in the vanilla game, but this guy setted a new standard for the quality... take note :xf-wink:
    I'm very far from the rendering of the vanilla map, you'll surely realize it by playing it even if I'm quite happy with the result :xf-smile:
  9. Lemmy1916

Update of the topic !

Thanks all.
  10. Lemmy1916

Will it be playable at some point?
    Yes, for the moment it is unusable for players, only for modders but I will update it step by step and hope it will be playable soon.

You just need to be patient :grin:

And yes, all mod will work except those who would add cities ^^
  11. Lemmy1916

I appeal to the community of modders to provide a playable version... please do it! ?
    Why ask the community to make it playable when I'm about to finish it? You need to read the mod description ^^
  12. Lemmy1916

Follow the projet on discord What is the overall vision? Realism, Era, Kingdom, troop tree... This map is not supposed to be realistic, it's a bit "my version" of Europe. I attach much more importance to gameplay than to realism. Also some countries had to be modified to save space...
  13. Lemmy1916

How to make a Hideout map ?

14. Lemmy1916

How to make a Hideout map ?

I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer me on discord and for updating this topic!

For oser user who want to test our village or hideout maps, you have to go to settlement.xml and replace a scene_name rather than simply replace the folder of a scene with your own, it doesn't work well.
Back
Top Bottom