Search results for query: *

1. Koartz

Unstable Ping on NA servers????

I've also been having this issue. I used to be able to play MP on NA just fine. And I have checked my internet to ensure it is not the issue. Whenever I play MP though my ping will spike every match, usually for the whole match. I'll have the orange or red running man symbol for most of the game. Quite literally makes me unable to play MP as I am lagging too badly.
  2. Koartz

95th Kolberg Regiment (95KB) (NA) Bannerlord/NW/PW

Woah what a neat bunch of bannerers
  3. Koartz

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Very nice patch, thanks for all the post-release work guys and gals!
  4. Koartz

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I'm having tons of fun with the game, but have noticed a very common occurrence in single player campaigns. It seems like one faction, often one of the empires or battania will snowball out of control very quickly. This can really put a hamper on a campaign as it ends very quickly, in one of my...
  5. Koartz

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

Agreed. I like what Taleworlds have done and will continue to support them, I just think some points could use a hard look. The class system makes sense for balancing something like captain mode or the more competitive oriented mode of skirmish. However, I don't think forcing these classes then into the other gamemodes like TDM/siege is a good choice. It kinda sucks to limit the options of weapons and armor like that; just feels odd.
Back
Top Bottom