Search results for query: *

• Users: Tasak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Lost Resources - a project

This thread is going to contain resources: whose download links no longer work, or which are considered lost at large (no backups can be found anywhere else). It is going to be updated every time I find a broken resource. Many times backups can be easily found on the Internet, but sometimes...
  2. "Bannerlord is a good game"...

... says 85% of Steam reviews and an overwhelming majority of Metacritic reviewers. How so? Does that mean that: Bannerlord is a good game and a small minority writing on here criticizing it makes an impression it is bad? Bannerlord is a bad game, but most people who bought it (such as teens)...
  3. In loving memory of MBRepository

MBRepository (2005-2022) has died, blessed be its name. Sad news for our community for sure. More information: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/is-mbrepository-dead.455315/.
  4. Ubisoft games

Ubisoft is to discontinue support and upkeep of online services (such as MP servers, DLC installation & validation and some functions) for many games in September. Beware of that and play MP while it is still there, up and running. The list of affected games (source...
  5. OSP Code MP Character greenscreen

1. Introduction Alright, this OSP will also be massive. The modding scene of Warband seems to have gone pretty extinct as of late, so I guess I may give people some more goodies before I leave it altogether (as another New Year 2022 present; happy new year!). Before getting rid of all...
  6. OSP Code MP Killstreaks and statistics

1. Introduction Alright, this OSP will be massive. The modding scene of Warband seems to have gone pretty extinct as of late, so I guess I may give people some goodies before I leave it altogether (as a New Year 2022 present; happy new year!). Before getting rid of all Warband-related stuff, I...
  7. Optional CommonRes for mods in BL

I have a theoretical question. In Warband, there is a CommonRes folder containing resources that can be used in all mods without having to download additional content; one just has to reference them in their mod. Is it possible to set up a CommonRes folder for Bannerlord with user-made content...
  8. Native OSP Scenes Nervous Man's scenes

1. Introduction After releasing my scene pack I realized I had some unfinished Native/ NeoGK-compatible ones in my collection. Now it is time to release them as well for others. Some of them had been made before I attained high proficiency in scening, therefore they may be of lower quality...
  9. If you still play Native casually, check this mod out.

"New_Players are never new" ~ Veledentella 2021 This client-side MP-only Native modification (compatible with NeoGK) provides its users with many new features, as it enhances their gameplay and enriches their experience. Releases and platforms Current stable release: v1.1 (final patched...
  10. Part 10: Using the In-Game Edit Mode (up-to-date, complete)

Disclaimer: this thread has neither been officially reviewed by Armagan himself, the author of the initial topic, nor by any TW employee, therefore it is not official Having seen this thread...
  11. B Tutorial Scenes Scening - a definitive guide by Veledentella

1. Introduction To elaborate on the subject of scening, I have to present my credentials first, so that you know I have knowledge regarding the very aspect of modding. Having started scening in the second half of 2019, I embarked on making new works for MP in Native with NeoGK, as SP in...
  12. Native LSP Scenes Veledentella's scenes

Veledentella's scenes 1. Introduction Having started scening in the second half of 2019, I embarked on making new works for MP in Native with NeoGK, as SP in general and most MP modules were already in decline. As a result, there were not that many opportunities to lend my hand, thus I...
  13. MP Native Varena NeoGK (final patched update v1.1 released!)

"New_Players are never new" ~ Veledentella 2021 1. Introduction This MP-only Native modification (compatible with NeoGK) is named after a server whose legacy is continued and preserved in the client-side module. It provides its users with many new features, as it enhances their gameplay and...
  14. Two questions

When do you estimate to release the modification? Is there a chance of it being released as OSP/ LSP some time in the future? Looking forward to playing it anyway.
  15. Breakdown of WFaS difficulty options (1.143)

1. Introduction Greetings, everyone! If you have ever wondered about difficulty levels of WFaS and their respective features, you might want to learn what each of them actually yields in terms of variables or unique entities. This topic is to answer everything pertaining to the entire subject...
  16. Varena's emotes

1. Introduction Greetings, everyone! I know that my thread does not fit in anywhere, so I have decided to post it in The Forge. Even though it will not be of great significance to any modification in existence, it may, however, prove to be useful for any community across the whole spectrum of...
  17. Resolved Wrong serial key format

In 2013 I purchased a bundle containing Warband and With Fire and Sword (Savage Fields). The box with Steam versions of said software was distributed by CD Projekt (cdp.pl), the publisher for the whole of Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czechia. The only way to activate the games was to insert a...
  18. **Varena** - weekly events (next one: none)

Note from Varena's event organizer (10.10.2020): since long-term populating has yielded much better results than short-term events, I decided to cancel the weekly events until further notice, if ever. It is time to focus solely on Deathmatch and establish it as an only pillar of the server. The...
  19. **Varena** - new Deathmatch server for Native with NeoGK

Greetings, wanderer! I can see that you have been on a long journey across Calradia and beyond. Your voyages have brought you to the most beautiful places of the world known to mankind. They have bestowed you with solemn friendships, great memories, noteworthy moments of glory and so forth. You...
  20. Invasion mode entities addition

Dear fellow forum users, I would like to ask a seemingly basic question to the knowledgeable ones of Warband's modding community. I think it will be very easy to reply to said query, as it is really, really awkwardly simple. I could not find a solution to it, as perhaps it was so simple that...
Back
Top Bottom