Search results for query: *

1. julijs

"Baldur’s Gate 3 is Causing Some Developers to Panic"

it's a rip-off because the ip is completely different and i would rather say that it's a downgrade at least to some parts, for example battleboard interaction with elements. "upgrades" from dos2 are barely noticeable or impactful. not saying bg3 is a bad game at all. because of the dos2 similarity i think it's not as exciting as people praise it.
    "it's a rip-off" ------ "not saying bg3 is a bad game at all". have you lost your mind ??

Its okay to prefer Starfield and think it's a better contender for the GOTY, but everything else you said is an extremely wild take, in the extreme minority and awfully hypocritical.
  2. julijs

sell the m&b IP to larian studios armagan

You Sir are funny. :mrgreen:

Seriously, the hacks at Larian Studios should not have any game under their control.
    They openly show disgust at White/male characters, filled this very game with ugly women and instead of sufficient face customization they gave what noone wanted, private parts customization.
    Noone in their right mind wants such incapable, racist and sexist people in charge of Bannerlord or any game.
    Are you denying that they didn’t purposely make many of the females unattractive and present the men as generally pathetic? It doesn’t take a deep analysis to see that, and their own blogs admit that’s what they were aiming for. Games and culture goes through cycles, and that is the cycle we’re in.

Go play an RPG from the mid to late 90s and tell me how many you find where “the church” isn’t an evil conversion entity. It’s more insane that you wouldn’t be able to identify a fad so blatantly obvious.
    i peek into the forum to see one of the most imbecile takes i've ever seen on here, farewell.
  3. julijs

Is This Game Dead?

the game is stagnant
  4. julijs

Map Expanded

I think they should add bigger map and new factions AND continue improving the game at the same time.
    woah there cowboy, they can only take a half a step at a time
  5. julijs

About updates and mods and blablabla

"They're just can't do any better".

How do you know "they can't do any better" ? Do you work with them ? Someone told you maybe ? You saw something, somewhere, on Reddit or Youtube ? Are you talking on TW behalf or it's just your thoughts after all ? Wait..do you mean nobody is creative enough at TW ? Or maybe is just a matter of money (so it's poor planning then) ? Please enlight us.
    the entirety of early access to post release shows that they haven't done any better, even bear minimum. as for why they can't do any better is up for any assumptions made here, consider yourself enlightened now. 🌄
  6. julijs

Unfortunately quitting M&B2

unfortunately fortunately quitting M&B2
  7. julijs

What is the next big update we will get?

But 90% of the posts are overly gamey, immersion breaking asks.
    um.. what?
    ou are ignoring way to much of what is being discussed. More players are asking for more magical phone calls, not less.
    where? never in the years i have dwelled in this forum have i seen "magical phone calls" being discussed.
  8. julijs

Forum days are over

so ****ing boring
    preach brother
  9. julijs

Take MP Offline

If you had made these efforts for the shortcomings of the game, maybe they would have taken us into consideration.
    thank you... it's been a while since I've had a sinister chuckle. 🤡
  10. julijs

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Review by RPS

Awful review. Plenty of surprises in the game as it's simulated. And using angsty complaints of other people as reason of your own review just makes it carbage bin review.
    it was a good review, you're over your head.
  11. julijs

This game sucks

what did you expect? their entire studio is built upon the success of other people's hard work. communication was the equivalent of a brick wall as early as the open beta.

with a lot of this showrunner drama going on about beloved series being butchered by forced creative (uncreative) vision, I could think of some very good analogies between taleworlds and the community.
  12. julijs

Back to top 10 played games in Steam

Currently at #9 for non free to play games.
    i must need glasses because i don't see it.
  13. julijs

Most pressing multiplayer issues.

how can there be any issues if theres no multiplayer? out of sight, out of mind.
    (its dead)
  14. julijs

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

negative.

Its more like a showcase and an illustration of Taleworld's project rather than a game made with passion & the community (which barely exists), can't in good faith recommend this at €40+ while being barebones and rough around the edges.

doesn't feel like those in charge ever played warband or were ever involved in that community- let alone played any mods. making their vision entirely isolated to their own practices. and they've sucked all the energy out of mount & blade; from the world to the mechanics it is seriously detached from any resemblance of a living and breathing world inside the scope of a sandbox (among other genres).

even just as a battle and siege simulator, it still doesn't function as intended after 2 years. and has even regressed at the cost of better performance. with no news of innovation in this criterion either.

can't even talk about multiplayer because that's dead in the ditch.
  15. julijs

Game is finally optimized, what comes next?

Total War Immortal empires releases tomorrow, that looks like it's going to be a masterpiece and the fullest game I've ever seen, maybe TW is waiting for Santa to bring the new beta for bannerlord.
    goodbye bannerlord (not that i've touched you for a year) and hello immortal empires.

p:s wh3 immortal empires has an 8 player campaign coop.
  16. julijs

Q2 of 2022 has flown by and.....nothin'

people still play this game ?
  17. julijs

Why do you all hate this game?

The game is named "Bannerlord", yet you cannot be a lord carrying a banner?
    you fool -you was tricked, we're lords carrying banners on the world map..

just as it was always intended.
Back
Top Bottom