Search results for query: *

1. rorschach82

decapitations and severed limbs death animations.

i haven't tried this yet. it just crossed my mind since i'm gonna try learning custom animations next. anyway, now that it's somewhat possible to create custom animations with openBRF. has anyone tried animation that disconnects one bone segment from another? or maybe just scaling the bones...
  2. rorschach82

how do i customize the loading bar for the splash screen?

i just made a logo and splash screen.. (tentative) anyway, is there a way to customize the loading bar? i want it to look like this..
  3. rorschach82

zbrush detailed models to m&b?

just as the title says.. is there anyone out there who tried getting a detailed mesh using zbrush into m&b?? (i mean is it supported? can the engine handle it?, etc..) if yes.. can anyone post here what it looks like in-game? (screenies with or without HDR will be awesome..) and yea.. i know...
  4. rorschach82

moving/resizing health bars, etc.

what module system file and what line should i edit to change the location, rescale, transparency, and maybe change the graphics displayed for the health bar, number of arrows, health of shield, and horse health, etc?
  5. rorschach82

changing camera POV, custom GUI, and HDR questions

hi guys! i've been experimenting with HDR and added some nice mods like the old map sheets mod found here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,64328.0.html here's some screenies of that with and without HDR: and here's a few more of HDR screenies: although, i used atolest's settings...
  6. rorschach82

helmet hair?

hi guys. how can you add hair when wearing a helmet? and how do you make make a new hair mesh appear in-game? i just made this helmet and the hair doesn't appear.. :?
  7. rorschach82

new documentation for the module system for 1.0x?

sorry if this has been asked before, but when will it be released? the old module system documentation tutorials are kind of outdated. (i think it's for .90x??) it's kinda confusing.. :?
  8. rorschach82

how to create gender restricted armors?

how can i make female type armors only to be equipped by female characters? and vice versa.. (ie: if a male player tries to equip a custom female type armor, etc..)
  9. rorschach82

kit compilation sticky please!

can anyone make a kit compilation of available kits like shield bash, spear bracing, etc.. ?? (or does it already exist?) i saw a thread about game improvements compilation where they combined several kits into one. but what i'm suggesting is just a list of "kits" or scripts currently...
  10. rorschach82

how to create off-hand weapon that can only block melee attacks?

yea. like the title says.. is it possible to create an off-hand shield using a weapon mesh (knife, short sword, etc..) that doesn't block arrows? (ie: the arrows doesn't stick on the air surrounding the off-hand knife, sword, etc..)
Back
Top Bottom