Search results for query: *

• Users: Poncho
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Poncho

Adding races into multiplayer mod

I've been trying to add races into multiplayer and have managed to get some progress - however I continuously crash when I actually change my race. The list of options shows up just fine but when you change the game decides it didn't like that and stops. Is there some hard code preventing race...
  2. Poncho

Guideline on how to add custom races to multiplayer character creation?

I see people managing to do so for singleplayer mods but what about multiplayer? Does anyone have any clue on how to implement races into the multiplayer cc?
  3. Poncho

Custom Bannerlord themes anyone?

Unfortunately I’ve been asked to take them down for the moment, they will go back up when they’re allowed to be posted. Hello everyone! I've decided to try and make the themes a bit more fun to listen to rather than static images of Bannerlord concept art I tend to see on Youtube videos, so I...
  4. Poncho

Cyclops in Bannerlord

A very roughly made Cyclops. Just goes to show what's possible in bannerlord!
  5. Poncho

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

I'll start off with mine, an attempt at Sylvester Stallone, Rambo god. Post your faces down below, they can be downright butt ugly or the most handsome/beautiful faces in Calradia, just show off your creativity!
Back
Top Bottom