1. TylerWilley04

Catmia Games

I cant help with that sorry, im not staff
  2. TylerWilley04

Catmia Games

http://catmia.proboards.com/
  3. TylerWilley04

Catmia Games

Forum is up! Make sure to sign up and enjoy yourselves! Note: The Forum is still in development
  4. TylerWilley04

Catmia Games

Forum is up! Make sure to sign up and enjoy yourselves! Note: The Forum is still in development
  5. TylerWilley04

Identity

who is the third member of group?
  6. TylerWilley04

Identity

True
  7. TylerWilley04

Game Ideas

This is where you post your suggestions or ideas for a game. Make sure to include the genre and images to make the idea look even better.
  8. TylerWilley04

Blyat

Blyat
  9. TylerWilley04

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

I assume a lot that weapons and armours will be open to choose for the people in singleplayer anyway, like it is in Warband. The only place where something like this makes sense is the native multiplayer. For the rest there will be mods anyway.
    I was thinking about different hilt and pommel designs for swords for example, it would be great if you could get a custom design system for bannerlord
  10. TylerWilley04

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

What about having custom player skins for things like weapons, armour, horses, etc, not saying it needs to be everywhere in the game, just a nice feature for the xp system or singleplayer modes.
  11. TylerWilley04

Catmia Games

Welcome to Catmia Games! Hope you enjoy the group and have a nice time!
  12. Catmia Games

Catmia Games

This is just a group that I will create to get people interested in my company, feel free to join and give me any suggestions for games to create for future references. Forum : http://catmia.proboards.com/ (Still in development) Add me on PS4: TylerWilley04
  13. TylerWilley04

Proud member of Catmia Games!

Proud member of Catmia Games!
  14. TylerWilley04

PS4 Cheats

SupDaSup said:
    When, if there will be, are there gonna be cheats for Warband on PS4? I just cant wait. :ohdear: :iamamoron:

I definitely want to see how ps4 cheats will work and its possibilities
    I want to see mods aswell on ps4
  15. TylerWilley04

Armored Humphrey?

fedeita said:
    TylerWilley04 said:
    Captain Obvious said:
    But... Humphrey cannot be hurt?????????

VFlnU.jpg

usuario_inexperiente.jpg

I tried to make the quality better sorry :sad:
  16. TylerWilley04

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Will there be ranks?

Yanger said:
    In Warband there was a king and different vassal titles under him but the titles were arbitrary and without real purpose.
    Will Bannerlord feature meaningful titles?
    Will one be able to climb up the ranks from a baron to a count to a duke to a grand duke?
    Will there be meaninful benefits that come with each rank?

hopefully, the marshall is the only rank in warband that did anything, and it wasn't really much as the AI marshall did not do tactics as the player would have done.

as in the beta we see different formations and tactics, this may hint ai tactics and strategy would be added, this will of course make the battles harder to win as the player will have to work harder.
  17. TylerWilley04

Armored Humphrey?

Captain Obvious said:
    But... Humphrey cannot be hurt?????????

VFlnU.jpg
  18. TylerWilley04

Armored Humphrey?

Its for the best and we need to make sure Humphrey may not be hurt regardless
  19. TylerWilley04

Armored Humphrey?

What we need is an armoured camel!!!!!! 8-)
  20. TylerWilley04

Butter??

Captain Obvious said:
    The reason question, is there confirmed butter in the game? You know we can't live without butter, I NEEEEEEEEED to know!

On behalf of King Halarus
Back
Top Bottom