fix the damn UI please
  4. Bxnny

[WAUL] Free Agents

Name: Bunny
    Nationality: Argentinian
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ToxicMiewh/
    Main Class: Cav
    Secondary Class: Archer

I moved out to Spain two months ago, I'm free to play whenever on weekdays, weekends on GMT 0 - 18:30 onwards I can as well.
    Can play on any div.
  5. Bxnny

South American Player Ratings

Where are my Gibby points for winning the last Argentinian cup
  6. Bxnny

Argentinian Cup Finals Stream (30/08)

Roman only played a match, the final and that's it I believe.

The spanish people that played, played in CB which didn't made it to playoffs.
    They played just because CB didn't had enough people, barely getting 8 players.

Tho, I can't imagine why an EU player would be upset about someone else from his region playing in SA lol.
  7. Bxnny

Argentinian Cup Finals Stream (30/08)

Full match here.
    Gg, foh was real fun.

it's literally so cringe to see EU players in here lol

Who are you even
  8. Bxnny

Tier 1
    GF

CNX​

tenor.gif
  9. Bxnny

[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

No puedo defender a un tipo que se cambió de nombre 40 veces para que lo acepten y en más de la mitad de los años de warband que estuvo baneado, pero no quita que sos un pelotudo lore, ni das para lombriz, sos nada, un pobre tipo literal, ni para bardearte. No le podes discutir a nadie, andá a tratar de ser alguien en la vida, salí un poco de la pc, alto garrón tus viejos se comieron con vos.

Callate chitero asqueroso no te quiere nadie, bencheado por alyss XD
  10. Bxnny

The reason competitive Warband captured hearts

All we need is custom servers so we can host the classic 200 player events. That's what really made warband special. Multiplayer rn is just medieval cs:go

"Medieval cs go" is actually one of the best "mode" or "format" Warband has, in my opinion. It's what's keeping the game alive, honestly.
  11. Bxnny

Liga Argentina competitiva de Warband. [Argentinian Competitive League]

Nunca había hecho un post en este apartado porque lo considero muerto y sin ningún ápice de competitivo, pero acá voy, ya que me enteré que hay algunos que desconocen el foro apartado que nosotros los Argentinos utilizamos, más que nada Brasileros y gente de otros países. Liga Argentina...
  12. Bxnny

WODT #1 May 30, 2020 Completed

Guerreros del FeHú 9 - 8 The Randos

mb378.jpg

mb379.jpg

mb381.jpg

mb382.jpg
  13. Bxnny

1-12

3-11

7hzQUbW.jpg
    forum warrior

no jugas porque cualquier promedio te pasa el trapo
  14. Bxnny

Que vergüenza postear eso y pensar que fue competitivo, arena y coli hg xd lol

Segundeo.
  15. Bxnny

Orion, we both know that Sebadass did not maintain his level, and although I was wrong to say "they are inactive" and not "they were very inactive", having started playing a little more these last weeks does not necessarily make you an active user (examples of those that we can consider active are Apolo, Sarto, IDS, among others). Finally, it has nothing to do with you being rated 80 because you are a spearman, you can see example players like Chimpa, Pixelisado (who plays the spearman in most games), Pichurin if you want.

Also me, all my inf gameplay this past year has been with a spear in hand.
  16. Bxnny

You actually should have done that, otherwise is disrespectful.
    sorry for being disrespectful, I was trying to have fun
  17. Bxnny

Kaiser, do you even think I'm gonna take the match agaisnt you guys seriously? lmao
  18. Bxnny

Não aceito nada além de ficar abaixo do Cow, o resto é falácia

unknown.png

unknown.png
  19. Bxnny

I wrote at the bottom of the post that I only really know players from teams that CNX plays cfs against, which is why there are lots of players missing from other teams. I do remember seeing Artorias do well on a stream though.

I also forgot about Assassin, an Eclipse player, one of the top archers with a strong 95-97 in my opinion and one of the strongest cav 95-97 as well
  20. Bxnny

Cyra is CaraDeRata, Aslaug is LarvaDeValkyria, they both play for caripelas, Quimera is [E]Gonza and you should also check Assassin :smile:
    Also Aku isn't playing for a team atm and won't probably play the league, Jofes doesn't play the game anymore but he's on the roster of CB as an alternate player.
    You should re-check the top of infantries from 94 down.
    And Conilove in my opinion has kinda dropped his performance these days with our scene evolving its meta.

Edit: You're also missing some players from some other teams, like MattFire (Also named Artorias, as a cav, he's a strong 95-96.)
Back
Top Bottom