Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

40 years is absolutely incomprehensible to me. Taking so long meaning you're making painfully slow progress while doing the same thing over and over again. I bet the overwhelming majority of players just quits in this scenario, so this whole dynasty mechanic "works" for an extremely small percentage of the playerbase.

As a vassal of some existing kingdom you can conquer the entire world in about 12 years. Don't know how long it takes if you create your own kingdom, but I presume it's similar to previous versions, so around 5 years longer. That's 17 years - still not enough to see your kids grow up.

The whole dynasty mechanic is horrifically balanced and entirely pointless.
    I agree with this takes too long for children to come to age. It would be nice if they could have like a 2.0 multiplier for children to age until they are 18
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Minor Factions, as they are right now, are solo independent clans, much like the player`s clan. They are not on the same plane as Major Factions, which have multiple clans as part of their structure.
    Having that in mind, and the fact that joining, exiting or switching clans isn`t a current feature, do you have any suggestions on how you would like to interact with them, within the existing framework?
    If I can give a suggestion to this.

I know a while back there was a bug allowing you to recruit minor factions to your kingdom and make them vassals. I think this should be a feature. I believe in my opinion that currently it isn’t easy to find clans to join your kingdom. Having to ability to recruit minor clans to your kingdom would be nice. I think there should be a factor to keep culture in account and clan level for the minor faction. When a minor faction is recruit to the kingdom another minor clan is created randomly to replace the one that was recruited.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

1.5.10 is gone now to
  4. Resolved unchecked story mode

Drive:\Users\Name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs - Delete this folder.

-Edit
    Or you can also edit the file LauncherData And set story mode to true
Back
Top Bottom