Search results for query: *

1. Radamant

Do you think that Bannerlord will come out of early access in seven months?

No.

1 year or year and a half at the very least.
  2. Radamant

South American Server updates

I think they are just not planning to have officials SA servers.

tenor.gif
  3. Radamant

South American Server updates

Hello, After 5 months of post-release hype it would be nice to have a South American server at last, once the 1.5 branch gets merged into the stable one with much needed improvements. @Callum are you aware of any update for this matter? In my experience keeping a community alive is all about...
  4. Radamant

Give us a new Roadmap, or re-affirm the already existing Roadmap.

Roadmaps for more than 1 month are harder that you think in software development.
  5. Radamant

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Very nice patch, please remember to release a South American server so we can start playing for once
  6. Radamant

Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

There are many active warband servers and a few tournaments still going on, 10 years after the release and even the release of the successor.

You just want a casual game that everyone plays for 10 hours and then drops it, 2 months forward, it's a dead game. I recommend you playing Fall Guys, it's fun
  7. Radamant

Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

It never ceases to amaze people complaining that Warband was a feintspam, when that's clearly not true, the only similar case would be duel servers. Warband is hard to master but it's really well balanced, this type of complaints just reflect your lack of understanding of the game / people wanting it to be super casual where you can kill veteran players easily.
  8. Radamant

South America deserves a server

We are eager to release the modding tools as well as the server tools. But it is easy. There are some important steps we need to take care of before. The game is not fully finished yet and we need to finish some of the features before we can serve the tools for server management. For example, the game version will change a lot and this causes community-made modifications to be broken with almost every update. We can't let this happen to the servers too.

This makes sense but from patch to patch we see tons of modifications to single player campaign balance, making the game moddable and releasing the server files should be top priority, it seems clear that the dev team will not be able to get the game to a enjoyable state before it dies.
  9. Radamant

Great Job Taleworlds

I just hope they stop fixing silly campaign balancing and start focusing on making the core mechanics work so then they enable modding and people fix this game themselves. Same thing with the servers
  10. Radamant

South America deserves a server

Yes please, or at the very least release the server files :roll:
  11. Radamant

RIP MP

All this aside, Armagan said South America servers were going to be a thing soon, only the server provider agreement was left.
    Turns out that wasn't true lol, now Warband is more alive than ever here.
  12. Radamant

So hows bannerlord??????

No decent MP or combat, not even MP servers in Latin America, very bugged campaign with very little features. It needs at least another full year, if Taleworlds doesn't run away with the money.
  13. Radamant

We want South American servers

What does that have to do with it? The data still needs to go to a physical server in the region. If you mean letting users' computers act as the server, there are so many potential issues with that solution that I don't even feel like going into them all. Putting control of your official servers in the hands of private users is a disaster waiting to happen.
    You clearly don't know how cloud computing works, so I'll explain.
    the 3 main cloud providers are Amazon, Google and Microsoft, essentially, you pay to get hardware resources automatically assigned to your account on demand.

You can order as much as you want, and these companies comply to the highest security standards.
    For instance I can create a windows or linux server in japan in less than 5 minutes, and it would only cost me 5-10 usd per month.

What you said about users computers acting as a server is called a peer-to-peer server network, I never suggested something like that.
  14. Radamant

We want South American servers

It's not just money, there are logistical concerns as well. You need to physically send someone over to treat with foreign businessmen to find good hosts. Plus there are regional internet laws to consider.
    Have you heard about cloud computing?
  15. Radamant

No regional pricing??

This discussion started in the most correct way it could, with the problem being exposed and the evidence backing up our claims. The facts are out there and it's stupidly easy to see, as most of you posting have come to understand. This is not about some subjective perception of economies and social realities. The price is wrong, and there's absolutely no way around it when better, neighboring economies have lower prices for no reason.

There's also no other way to see their answer as a clear singling out and insult to my nation. "The prices have been set". Yeah, great work buddy, you surely did your research there and decided that a country with a market and personal economy as bad as ours can surely pay much more than their better off neighbors, up to twice the price in some cases, as previously exposed.

I'd have understood some reasoning, some good mathematics even or a look at the economy, but no. "The prices have been set". I'm not here to be a beggar or humiliate myself, I will not put on a play to get some devs' "pity" (you don't correct a mistake out of pity), and no one should. There's nothing to "BEG", this isn't asking for charity but for them to right a wrong.

Perfectly summarized, thank you.

As a sidenote, since the release of bannerlord, Warband Argentine competitive teams are much more active than before.

Just think about it... the logical thing is that people play less or even the same amount of Warband, not much more.

Even though I ended up buying Bannerlord, I don't have anyone to play with, also I don't have playable servers, and to be honest, the game seems worse to me overall.

It seems that Taleworlds did quite well with the hype the game had, and they don't need to care about our problems, so I guess Warband is our only option.
  16. Radamant

No regional pricing??

Uhhhh, so in january 2017, 1 euro would've equalled 16.5~ pesos.
    In september 2018, it all went to hell and things spiked, so 1 euro equalled 44~ pesos.
    Right now, it equals 70~ pesos.

That means it's about a fourth of what it used to be a few years ago, before we had a lil crisis.

But even so, when I said the most I've ever spent in a game was 1k, that was last year when I caught Devil May Cry 5 in a sale. Back then,1 euro equalled 65~ ARS.
    Still, this doesn't really mean much. Point was, in this same economy, when I bought a game at 1k, it hurt a ton. This is twice that, with sales included.

I was gonna keep writing a whole post but the matter is settled already so I shouldn't bother, haha. To sum up:
    Our neighbors like Uruguay and Brasil have it cheaper, so why can't we get it at their converted price?
    2k ars hurts the wallet bad, and that's with a discount.
    LOL NO.
    1 dollar right now is 89. an euro is even more.
  17. Radamant

No regional pricing??

What do you guys prefer:
    Selling 10 units for 100 or selling 75 units for 60
  18. Radamant

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

We need them! please hurry up
  19. Radamant

No regional pricing??

unknown.png

(This is not even taking into account taxes) I rest my case
Back