Search results for query: *

1. SturgiaStrong

Why do some people want Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy?

Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy​

Sounds like a Dream game to me
  2. SturgiaStrong

Which 3 major features from Warband or Devblogs do you want the most in Bannerlord?

"Civil wars" were mentioned in passing in a blog about persuasion - and arguably exist with the main storyline of the game
    Oh come on man... We were told about feature where it'll be innerfaction fighting for a title of king, not just about a quest in main storyline.
  3. SturgiaStrong

Resolved Crash when starting the game

Fixed by file verification
  4. SturgiaStrong

Resolved Crash when starting the game

Game version is 1.5.6 Cannot start the game. It's crashing when loading. Submitted crash report to you. Number is 2021-01-17_08.30.34_9d5f0efb654038768212ae77823e9b9e
  5. SturgiaStrong

Heraldic Armour?

There is heraldic armour already, but it only ever has one charge: a lion. A bit lame, it feels like Vlandia has some sort of "uniform" standards when it comes to their army, and if there's something the 11th Century is not, is uniform
    It's lame because it has only pre defined crest (the vlandian lion). It would be nice to have your own crest on it instead. So, yeah, proper heraldic armour please
  6. SturgiaStrong

Countering Influence Inflation

For example only kings and marshals could lead armies, as there was no systemic support for the feature outside those fixed requirements
    And it was just perfect. Abscence of Marshals in Bannerlord is another upset for me. Also you could gather some friendly lords for a quick raid during peace time in Warband.
  7. SturgiaStrong

For politics, engaging and using other friendly clans, etc. what would you do instead? Just like a renown system - where higher renown clans have a higher dice roll chance of getting policies passed or enlisting parties to their armies?
    Warband's relation system worked just fine. I was never dissatisfied with it
  8. SturgiaStrong

Introducing influence is one of the worst decisions in Bannerlord. Mana resource is always bad gamedesign decision
  9. SturgiaStrong

"Arrow deflection" for two-handers in 1.4.1e

M&B was mostly made around "realism first" concepts
    Not really
  10. SturgiaStrong

Bannerlord is fine, we just have to adapt to it

The midgame's samey, it's fights over and over again, repetitive, but not boring if you're in it for combat. It ain't broken, it just isn't built to cater to popular demand right now. It's more than playable, it's actually enjoyable to some people, myself included.
    Man the introducing of influence system is the worst thing happened to Mount and Blade. I've already written couple posts about connection between gather army-influence system and faction snowballing. Not to mention that any mana system is bad design choice (look at Imperator: Rome). I hope it will be possible to mod it out and to return old Marschal system from Warband.
  11. SturgiaStrong

Is this game feature complete?

Are all intended mechanics and features already implimented and were just at balancing and bug hunting now or is there more stuff to add?

I onyl ask becaue it mostly seems exactly the same as warband with the exception of the odd little thing taken from warband mods.
    Nobody knows tbh
  12. SturgiaStrong

There is a problem with end game.

I restarted about 10 times already becouse painting the map is just boring.
    There is a problem with end game, there is a problem with mid game, and, lastly, there is a problem with early game
  13. SturgiaStrong

Because it worked off an already finished game that was MB1 and WB expansion. If you want to make that comparison, try comparing it to some future Bannerlord expansion DLC that comes out -- would be the fair point here.

Like mentioned just above, you guys are basically saying the same thing as

"Oh VC is more fun than MB1 in 2006."

Were you there back in 2006?
    MB1 in 2010 is more fun than MB2 in 2020
  14. SturgiaStrong

(ps) Not to mention, since you people are so keen to drag in VC you loved so much, I must also mention how funny and absurd it is, in the way none of you seem to remember the initial buggy, unoptimized mess it was, with a significant amount of comments criticizing it for just simply being an amalgamation of certain mods.
    Still had more fun playing in that buggy version, than playing now in Bannerlord.
  15. SturgiaStrong

Of course, leave out the fact each and every single one of those things plus the "etc" all had arguments in the past against it for balance reasons.
    I was absolutely fine with balance in previous titles. And oppositely balancing in Bannerlord seems ridiculous. The game is too fast paced. Average gamesave is done under 35 hours.
  16. SturgiaStrong

The tournaments in Bannerlord are the dullest in any of the 15 or so major mods I have played. Go play Bannerpage mod, it's active right now, nothing past about it. Bannerlord is a non atmospheric shell compared to it.
    +1
    Tournaments, Marschals, Feasts, Romances, Inability to hire as many companions as you want etc etc etc
Back
Top Bottom