Search results for query: *

1. Dakaru

30 is a little over the hill, no?

I also feel that since we start with garbage skills we should be younger folk. The only plausible way for a person to end up with these skills is if they were a peasant farmer their entire lives and had a weak constitution and couldn't do anything. They would even suck at farming.

Considering we have a whole back story and fought in our history - we should have commensurate skill to indicate we were training and surviving. I think having a young character in the beginning would be better - I would definitely like to start off at say the age of 14 - which is fairly realistic age to be a squire (one of the backgrounds). Even a squire will be taught combat and ethics as well as communications - so even by the time you hit 16 you've learned a lot of basic combat skills and should have numbers in riding, leadership, steward and charm.
  2. Dakaru

Thank you Taleworlds, genuinely.

I agree. Of course there are disappointments and the game itself is still fairly shallow - but it's starting to look like a good baseline is forming. I've clocked about 100 hours into it so far and am now waiting for some major content to drop before continuing. Since I only game on friday nights I've gone back to playing Stellaris for the interim.
  3. Dakaru

Blood and gore.

Could this not be settled with a gore setting? Realism vs Power Fantasy where on the left you get less gore and tighter animations and to the right you get the hollywood loose animations and dismemberment. Sell the feature as a 2$ DLC for the people who want it.
  4. Dakaru

Buying Shops from Workers

"That's not how buying stuff works". So you're saying that we can just walk in off the street into any business and buy it outright on the spot? Is that how buying a business works?

Interesting.

Yeah in almost all cases you chuck enough money at a business and it will become yours. This is why M&A is a thing. It is exceedingly rare for someone to decline an exorbitant sale price on the grounds of some moral or ethical qualm about the relationship between them and the buyer.

Now if you want to negotiate that exorbitant price down to a more realistic revenue multiple or "get a good deal" that is when your relationship starts to matter. I wouldn't want the game to force you to do that though.
  5. Dakaru

Buying Shops from Workers

+1

Hope the entire experience can be made a bit more immersive. Like having to earn the respect of the shop owner or do some quest that's not too insane. Maybe beat up the thugs and kill or imprison their leader WITHOUT losing rep with anyone and WITHOUT being declared a criminal for f's sakes.

That's pretty unrealistic. Who needs to grind rep in real life to throw money at a shop owner to buy their property? That's not how buying stuff works. What I would like to see personally is just a more in depth supply chain economy in the game and a world that actually recognizes you exist in it beyond just acknowledging you won a tournament or killed a lord. I think if you're looking for immersion then the world needs to react to you more and have the feeling of presence and agency within the world.
  6. Dakaru

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Yes, please add this back in.
  7. Dakaru

Please give me back my auto-blocking

(y) Auto-block option please. I don't want to play a janky twitchy medieval FPS.
Back
Top Bottom