Search results for query: *

• Users: Loror
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Loror

Resolved DLSS bug

By enabling DLSS option in Bannerlord the game only shows the ui and other weird effects. Additionally the fps reduces considerably: I tried enabling it before starting a game, but that doesnt fix the problem. GPU: rtx2070
  2. Loror

In Progress Horse archer shield and bow bug

A horse archer could shoot arrows while his shield was shown in his hand, not sure if this was only a graphical bug.
  3. Loror

In Progress Matchmaking blocked after playing with clan

Matchmaking menu got blocked after playing clan match and leaving party. The same message as shown when hovering over clan matches without a party was shown for quick play, custom game and custom server list.
  4. Loror

[e1.0.7] Tournament last bet not worth it

Trough the changes in e1.0.7 the last bet in tournaments doesn´t reward any money back: There should be atleast some gain from the last bet or it should get removed
  5. Loror

Resolved [e1.0.5] Party Invitation bug

While not being party leader I get the invite symbol for some people who are not even in mp.
  6. Loror

Need More Info [e1.0.4] Chain Horse Harness

While hovering over the harness I get shown the picture of a spear: This harness looks not finished, no saddle and nothing keeping the thing attached to the horse :
  7. Loror

Need More Info [e1.0.0] Board game not working everywhere

The board game doesn´t seem to work in the keep of a lvl 3 vlandian town, as asking for a game doesn´t trigger NPCs to move to the game table.
  8. Loror

Need More Info [e1.0.0] Horsemen bug

This bug happend the second time to me, it makes hitting people very difficult and it can atleast for some time be resolved by shortly dismounting.
  9. Loror

Resolved [e1.0.0] Battle Cry bug

Battle cry bugged
  10. Loror

Resolved [e1.0.0] Flying child

Playing in Sargoth saw that random child walking in the air.
Back
Top Bottom