Search results for query: *

1. Resolved LS-0013 or unable to initialize steam API

Hi there,
    Could you make sure your game version is 1.5.5.253065? If your version is correct, inside game folders, check under Modules/Native/. There should only be one .target with the name epic.target. If there are more than that like steam.target or gog.target deleting them so that only epic.target remains should fix the problem.
  2. Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

Hi there, this should be fixed now. An error on our party, sorry about that.
  3. Need More Info 'Couldn't receive login result from server' issue

Could you send me your logs file? It's under C:/ProgramData/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/logs. The file that goes rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
  4. Need More Info 'Couldn't receive login result from server' issue

Hi there,

Were you ever able to login today? If so, did you logout yourself or were you disconnected?
  5. Resolved Server capacity is too low (NA)

I'm sure you are aware of this, but this issue appears to happen when there are parties of 2+ players. When I am playing solo, there are no issues. When I play with a group however, wait times often exceed 15 minutes. I'm fairly confident the code you guys are running requires a party match of similar size when creating a game leading to long load times.

Hello,

This is not the case. We do not currently know the cause of this problem but it is most likely from an error in our party code. We are investigating it will fix it as soon as possible.
Back
Top Bottom