Search results for query: *

1. Zeeking64

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Your prayers have been answered. Check out 9.0 patchnotes :wink:
  2. Zeeking64

One More Thank You To TaleWorlds Before Release!

I would especially like to thank for the 20% discount. A lot of people are financally affected by coronavirus (including me) so the discount really helps. Once again, thanks :smile:
  3. Zeeking64

Please add battle chatter

+1
    I absolutely loved that in Total War. Maybe voice commands too? Please?
  4. Zeeking64

New Invading Factions

Yes i would absolutely love that. Definetly Nords and India
  5. Zeeking64

Final Updates for M&B Warband and M&B WFAS

Pretty ambitious but they should focus on Bannerlord, the Magnum Opus of Taleworlds. Intresting ideas nonetheless
  6. Zeeking64

Official release date of EA

And we see what has become of paradox nowadays. If they stayed on paradox's side, we would've gotten Bannerlord already, as an Epic Exclusive.
    Ehhh Paradox has gotten better now not worse imo. What they did with Imperator really shows their change. Instead of abandoning or doing the usual Paradox routine of one DLC after another they fixed the game like the fans wanted for completely free and only now after one year we are going to have to pay for content (second content pack), with ambitious updates still coming in.
  7. Zeeking64

Just a little curiosity about names (Empire and any other of the barbarians) & little notes to Tales and ppl

Since the Empire is based off Late Rome and Early Byzantium there should be indeed some Latin names, but later they completely switched to Greek.

Vlandia is based off the Normans
    Battania off Celts
    Sturgia off Vikings and Slavs
    Aserai off pre-Muslim Middle East, so basically Sassanid Persia
    Khuzaits.. i dont know either Seljuk Turks or just Mongols (i mean theres really not a huge diffrence)

I really like the setting. Early medieval times are so fascinating yet almost untouched in entertainment
Back
Top Bottom