Search results for query: *

1. Idea for the Developers

I don't know if the devs would read this but I think it'd be cool if in game you could have the option to elope rather than marriage being formal/the current way it is. If you guys could implement this in time that would be a good addition I feel
  2. Calradia conquered

Finally conquered Calradia today. Been an absolute pleasure to play warband. This game is seriously underrated. Took a while to capture everything. I feel a bit of a psycho though as the last few cities to get where with rhodocks & sarrind sultanite & when I declared war against rhodocks because...
  3. Funny story on my war (victory) against the nords

So I basically captured all of the nords kingdom. They started it randomly declaring for war so I said to myself, "ok bring it ****" I was ready for them I felt, after capturing first city from vaegris (wercheg) and I capture 2 castles from the nords at first, I guess it pissed off ragnar enough...
  4. Lost vassal help

No I just found firentis wandering around, his army was still intact he just went further from the area he was supposed to be in. As for bunduk, he vanished. Said his location was "unknown". My only theory is because I switched him from owning a castle it pissed him off & he just left. I was so mad when I realised he wasn't coming back. I waited for a few months in game, he didn't return :/ I had 2 reload a older save... ugh. However, at the moment its ironically going MUCH better. I took my 1st city (wercheg) & captured 4 castles. Also all other kingdoms are distracted with each other fighting amongst themselves while I give vassals castles & earn good profits from businesses. While other kingdoms fight each other, I sneak out the backdoor with the $ aha. There's 1 particular kingdom that I want 2 see taken down a peg in my loading. Vaegris have 2 many cities & they're expanding, its bugging me. They'll be 1st target when I declare war. (Although wercheg & 2 castles were theirs before I attacked them) but our peace has been long & they've been gaining territory, so they're 1st primary objective
  5. Lost vassal help

I have 2 castles. The 1 he was at I checked the courtyard, not there.dungeon not there. Not inside either. It just says on his character details, "whereabouts unknown" is he gone forever now?? Or he comes back after a few months?
  6. Lost vassal help

It says his whereabouts are unknown. Does this mean he's gone forever or will come back at 1 point?? Fk! Also I'm almost sure it was steward but I'm not 100% sure. Fk fk fk fk fk fk!!!
  7. Lost vassal help

OMFG. I just realised to look through the character section. I see bunduks name. I click. "Whereabouts unknown"  FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Lost vassal help

No I didn't lose any battle. My castle never was under siege. Even checked your advice although I knew there wouldn't be anything there, & there wasn't. Bunduk has completely vanished. I found firentis tho but bunduk I've no idea where. Checked every tavern. I have a feeling he's glitched in the castle because that's where he last was. I'm so angry because I really like him & he had good skills. I wonder if I can get the lord of the castle to vacate it for me but it doesn't give me the option anytime I ask him. Because anytime I ask him to rejoin party, he then asks he will be appointed in my stead but I don't want 2 appoint anyone else, just myself. But there's no option. He's gotta be glitched in the castle there's no way he's in a tavern I looked everywhere. Not captured so this is the only explanation it must be. I'm so mad. But thanks for trying 2 help
  9. Noob help lol

Tehehe ?
  10. Noob help lol

That's what she said. Lel
  11. Noob help lol

Well u were not half wrong. It was really difficult. Towns constantly raided by filthy usurpers. They'll pay the price for the insolence! BURN THEM ALL!
  12. Noob help lol

Its funny u say this because I now have 2 castles lol. Although I made a mistake of being on bad terms with 2 kingdoms so they both came at me. But they eventually stopped and offered peace so I can catch my breath a bit and make the castle garrisons a nightmare for any kingdom getting any ideas to attack. I plan on wiping out vaegris 1st and then the nords
  13. Lost vassal help

I very much doubt it as I haven't lost any battle. I found firentis tho. Still searching for bunduk. Completely clueless as to where he is. Basically searched entire maps taverns just now. Running in circles. I'll do another lap of the map -__- but the only place he could be is in a tavern. I initially had him in charge of a castle but then put another companion in his place of the castle. He didn't protest about it or anything. Everything seemed fine. I thought he just automatically went back into my party but when I looked much later on I'd no idea what happened. So basically right now I'm playing a game of where's fkn Wally. Ffs
  14. Lost vassal help

I tried it for firentis earlier but it didn't say where he was. Hopefully for bunduk as I really like him :/ if he just disappears I'll be so mad
  15. Lost vassal help

This is just rage inducing. Not only that but another companion of mine has also vanished & I've no idea where he is. God ****ing damn it. Thanks anyway
  16. Lost vassal help

I don't think Firentis has family? This is frustrating as hell because I know the area he should be patrolling but I can't see him anywhere agh! But thanks for the assistance my lord
  17. Lost vassal help

Hey anyone know how to find your vassal? I sent mine on patrol in a certain area but can't find him for the life of me its pissing me off enormously. If u have a answer tell me asap, much obliged my lord/lady (I'm on ps4 just a heads up)
  18. Noob help lol

Valuable advice my lord/lady. I just recently took my 1st castle but I was immediately attacked by 2 factions. Trying to defend my poor peasants. I stopped 3 attacks. 1st attack had 100+ men to my 80. Then straight after a army of 90+ attacked me straight after the 1st attempt. 90+ v 70. I beat them back, but the 3rd attack was pretty much right after beating the previous. 60 v 80. The 4th I had to abandon the village there wasn't anything I could do as this army had 100+  :sad:  I went on a recruitment campaign and told the common folk of a true king, Dova. My forces will deliver an appropriate response to my enemies. BURN THEM ALL! We do not sow.
  19. Noob help lol

Your strategic knowledge is valuable indeed my lord. This has been noted for the wars to come. However this faction that I am to take from, my intention is to wipe them out. I don't particularly want to play nice with them. Also by the look of it on the map, they seem to be slowly eaten by other factions. Their territory looks as though its become smaller. I basically want to eat them and take their place and to expand slowly bringing the people of Calradia under the banner of the Dova
  20. Noob help lol

Ahhhh! Much appreciated ser. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
Back
Top Bottom