Search results for query: *

1. 皮w蛋

Suggestion Material Editor Please add "Compile Shaders" for all new resources just like shaders in Native module

For all the resources of the vanilla, there is this file: This file contains all the required shaders. This allows the player to enter the game very quickly. We need a similar files in Modules. It can be a button in the Modding Tool for create shader cache files. Or when Publish Modules ...
  2. 皮w蛋

Is the multi lobby server closed ?

We are looking into it at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    alright:cry:
  3. 皮w蛋

Is the multi lobby server closed ?

I'm playing. I got kicked out. I can't log in right now.
  4. 皮w蛋

How to creat a new race and use my new face model?

Great looking character. :smile:

I’ve not looked at modding hair cards, so, can’t suggest anything on that problem, but will look out for ideas.

The head model incorporates lots of key frames, which control how faces are shaped to match the character face generation settings. Maybe, you have inadvertently disturbed those in your model’s LODs. However, I would have expected them to remain intact, if you created your LODs in Blender with it’s decimate modifier. Again, something else I haven't tried as yet, so, I could be totally wrong.

You might get more accurate answers in the #bl-3d-art channel of Mount & Blade Modding Discord.
    My English is not good and I am not good at using the forum here. So can you send me the Discord link (#bl-3d-art) ? Thanks!
  5. 皮w蛋

Sounds good. I'd love to see screenshots of your progress. Here's a screenshot of my race of picts. :smile:
    -TOtd.jpg

Cool tattoo!

Now The new face is in the game successfully
    QQ-20221104193445.png

I'm having some other problems right now.
    The hair is normal when creating a character, but it's not normal after entering a village or fighting. ( disordered, deformation)

Now the already understood problem is:
    When I give my face model "lod", it will have Bug. If my face model doesn't have "lod", it doesn't have this Bug.
  6. 皮w蛋

BTW AFAIK you need to set up races in a separate mod to the mod that uses them. That was the only way I could get mine to work.
    Yes, that's exactly what I did. If the test works, I'll incorporate it into my MOD.

And by the way, I found out why! Like that Mod which you send me said, my "Monster" is lowercase. So this file is not being read. I'm a fool.

The artist is exporting his new woman model and may have a new development tomorrow. If successful, I will send you the picture!
  7. 皮w蛋

I've not used Tags, but doubt they will be suitable. AFAIK you just need to set the face_meta_mesh = to the id of your new head model in your zombie race in skins.xml. That way zombies use one head and humans keep their original heads. Obviously, you'll also need new female heads etc.

PS if I'm wrong and you are not using new 3D models, you can set the tattoo frequency for your zombie race to 100% and fix the min and max body properties keys in sandbox body properties xml so all zombies have scars. IMO for really ugly zombies, I'd export all Bannerlord scar textures (using TpacTool) and overlay them in a photo editor to combine multiple scars on the same face (reimport via resource browser) as single scars are far too pretty for zombies.
    You're right! That's what I'm saying, and I'll keep trying to figure it out.

Now that I'm having a meltdown (crashed when I chose new rece... maybe it missing something in my file. Didn't see it directly in dnSpy) , I'm asking a programmer I know for help.

Thank you for your help.
  8. 皮w蛋

KingofTheNorth created these custom race templates for e1.8.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4099 With v1.0.0 Taleworlds changed monsters.xml adding a lot of ragdoll_bone_to_check_for_corpses lines. So, make your changes on the v1.0.0 monsters.xml rather than using KingofTheNorth's monsters.xml template.

To get troops to wear set faces you need to edit sandboxcore_bodyproperties.xml to ensure the 128 hex digit face/body keys used for BodyPropertiesMin and BodyPropertiesMax set a range (for random faces) appropriate to your race. Skin colour is controlled by the third and fourth hex digits of the key. Eye colour is controlled by the fifth and sixth digits. To keep them constant they just need to be set to the same value in the min and max keys.

To check what controls any feature, copy the current face code from the character generator (Control C) and paste it elsewhere. Then, change only the feature you are interested in copy and paste it outside and compare the two 128 digit keys. The difference indicates which digits are active for that feature. That comparison is a pain unless you set it up in a spreadsheet/program that breaks each code down to its separate digits and does the comparison automatically.

Here's the excel spreadsheet I use: https://www.mediafire.com/file/epmu6qzhqjjpqup/face_code_ranges.xlsx/file
    Thank you NPC99 !
    This Mod is very helpful.

The second question is probably not use the right word (maybe some spelling mistakes... I use Google translation).

I'm changing the model of the original. For example, I make a new model of "zombies", and then I create a new race called "Zombies". Next, I made the race look like zombies.

I investigated at it again yesterday, and now the problem is slightly changed. I hope you can take a look at the current problem, thank you :

I found a way to replace the original model with Tag in v1.0.0. I just need to use the same Tag as the original and I can use the new model.
    QQ-20221102171724.jpg

(This image is the Modding Tool for v1.0.0.
    This eyes of the Tag, use exactly the same as the original. My new eyeball model will take effect in the game. The original one was replaced.)

But it's not quite in line with our actual needs... I hope there are both humans and zombies in the game, the appearance of humans is the original, and the appearance of zombies is our new art (look). Isn't it?

The way it works now is that my new model replaces the original by adding the same Tag as the original. The original human race look is gone...

Thank you for sharing the information. Looking forward to your reply!
  9. 皮w蛋

1. There is no way to add a slider in the xml file to add a new item that can be resized when creating a character. - This issue caused: Players cannot create a character whose face can be modified (editor) Here's what's interesting: The first image is the UI when creating a new save file...
  10. 皮w蛋

Need More Info General Mod On Steam Workshop Happen Equipment Transparency

It has everything to do with the Publishing process as well as this that was mentioned in the documentation:
    View attachment 162554
    Please follow the publishing process and all the notes written in the docs again and come back to us.
    Hello Dejan, did you enjoy the 22nd event? I'm looking forward Taleworlds' own server which have 500 players!

I followed the instructions in the picture and conducted the test.

I made sure I did what was in the documentation:
    (That's the same way I wrote Reproduce )

Test the first time:
    Only the Workshop folder has my Mod.
    It's not in the Modules folder.

Then the bug happened.

Test the second time, another situation:
    I copied the Mod file from the Workshop and pasted it into the Modules folder.
    (This way, all the files are the same except for their paths.)

Then I unsubscribe (Workshop). Delete all contents from the Workshop folder

Only the Modules folder has my mods, not anywhere else.

In this case, the same Bug does not occur.

So I'm sure I followed the documentation, but there was a Bug:

In the Workshop folder, the RuntimeCache folder for my Mod is not working.
    (The representation is the armor and weapons in this folder, which are transparent and not shown in the game)

In the Modules folder, everything is fine with my Mod.
  11. 皮w蛋

We just updated our documentation regarding this matter. We suggest you should do the first part on the documentation too.
    Thank you MArdA

The things I said that Bug:
    It has nothing to do with publishing or exporting.
    Yes, I have read the documentation, and I have learned how to use Modding Kit publish Mod. Thanks.

This Bug is:

I put the Mod in the Modules folder and everything works fine.

I put the Mod in the folder of the Steam Workshop, and the equipment in the game is transparent.

This is a Bug, it has nothing to do with the release, publish or export.
    Please pass it on to QA team, and let me know if I have a reproduce step that is not detailed :cry:
  12. 皮w蛋

Mod: The Land Of Sika https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875157034 The issue : When players use Steam Workshops to play this Mod, Certain equipment will be transparent. If I put the Mod in "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" folder (as before) , It wouldn't have that...
  13. 皮w蛋

New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

@皮w蛋 I love how much you are involved and passionate.
    For a first release your mod is really stable and has plenty of potential.
    Bannerlord dialog system is really a hell to manage, I can see all the work that has been done here.
    I kinda agree about the wording and typo though. Considering you have long text lines with a story behind, it is quite important to keep it clear and easy to read.
    But I'm pretty sure it will improve with time.
    Thank you!

In fact, as you might guess, we've been making Sika MOD for quite some time.

I don't know if my understanding is correct. The dialogue system does not support Player, A and B, three people talking at the same time. But Warband can. So, I think Bannerlord has stepped back.
    This makes it difficult for our screenwriter.

you can see my abilities are limited, so I'm also waiting for everyone's help us to solve "wording and typo" problem.:sad:
  14. 皮w蛋

New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

The Mod is really good and advanced for popping out of nowhere. Sure it will still need a lot of optimization (language- and performance) but I was really surprised how well they integrated the quests into the settlement scenes so you have to interact with people and objects on the scene instead of just hitting buttons in menus. I mean I spent more time in this PT in settlements then in all my other native PT‘s together.

The own settlement mechanic(s) is very interesting and more then I expected. (Still a little disappointed that I can’t actually place buildings, guess I have to wait for Bloc to be able to do that…)

Some Factions would really benefit from having custom settlements but I guess this will be added in the future.

Even with all the flaws this is one of the best total conversions out there right now, so thank you for all the effort you guys have put into this and keep up the good work! (So I have something to play until MP gets fixed…)
    Thank you Spulor.
    I want to know, what does "PT" mean?

By the way, what happened to the MP? I haven't logged in for a long time, I'm waiting TW release the server package.
  15. 皮w蛋

Is that actually a working feature?
    Yes, you can build and upgrade. There is no way to upgrade to a castle or town yet.

Ok had to give it a whirl to try and feel the potential of the game and erhm.....underwhelming. Still felt like BL from the get go -Bannerlord should have never used those corporate looking logos for factions, towns signs whatever - use a handrawn type look for medieval. The opening is full of spelling errors and exposition and again it starts with "fight these 5 guys" kinda quest. Whomever mentioned this in same breath of Pendor should be ashamed -not in the same league sorry
    Thank you for feedback.
    Our team is not large, only a few people, and lack of artists.
    If we have something new, good looking, of course we will make it and release it.

About spelling errors - They will be fixed, feedback is welcome if you encounter any issues, include spelling errors.

About "fight these 5 guys" - I'm designing how to modify the game process. Just like "fight these 5 guys". I find it boring, too. The process is pretty common now, you get the idea. This kind of story takes a lot of time to do, so for a while, we shouldn't be able to play other mods to get this experience.

I also like Pendor very much. I'm pay close attention to Pandor for a long time.
    But, we know that on the Bannerlord 2 make MOD is much more difficult than WarBand.

Now two years have passed, There are very few large mods that we can download and play, not smooth play, even less complete experience. I hope you give Modders more time, we will give you better things.

So if you have any questions or feedback, please reply to me. We will pay attention and try to solve them.
  16. 皮w蛋

@皮w蛋 (how do I @ this person?)

Does it fix the vassal defection bug of 1.8?
    No:cry:
    Maybe Taleworlds will fix it, I remember Duh or Dejan replying to this, they seem to understand the problem.
    The Land Of Sika MOD made destroy kingdom event. You can normally destroy a Kingdom like Warband.
  17. 皮w蛋

Hello everyone, Here is a new MOD share with you. The Land Of Sika Support [1.8.0] and will be updated to support every new versions. WON'T CRASH! (No other mods are used) FULL PALY NOW! No need to wait for completion! for Nexus for Mod DB More introductions and pictures! If you have any...
  18. 皮w蛋

Is this the first PoP tier mod for Bannerlord? (The Land of Sika)

Thank you.
    You are welcome to try The Land Of Sika.
    What is shown in the introduction is not necessarily all, and may not even be realistic.
    But when you actually play, you will experience the real MOD.
    Enjoy it!:grin:
  19. 皮w蛋

There is no rainy weather

Yeah there was few posts and we got an answer that our suggestion will be delivered to the table. (dunno if this happened though , since the post was created and answered like 5+ months ago)

As we are in 2022 , i really hope we will get some advanced things regarding this matter.

(And i really hope the devs will see the potential in adding systems like this , since the weather is a very important thing to echance the atmosphere and user experience in different moments in the game (aka siege under the rain/winter/sand storm with less vision and more impact on the ai movement speed and abiltiy to coordinate it's army in the battle and so on)

Here are few examples of the weather i wish we could have , as this are just made by few guys, i belive a proper game studio could achieve way better things

Rain/Thunder and Mud

Snow and Winter storms.

Sand and Wind.

Wind and Grass (spring, summer, fall)

All season second example

The idea of weather can go even further enchancing the battle by having its affect on landscape and troops and how the troops look in the battle (Example in the snow soldiers would have snow on the different parts of the armor and weapons , in the rain would be nice to see some rain effects on the same armor/weapon parts and so on , we could even have some effects on the ui to submerge even more in to the moment)
    (going futher more we could even have some perks asociated with that matter)

Further more i would also suggest to add a variation of each type of the weather on the minimap as a graphical effect aswell.
    Sadly , i don't belive we will get even a portion of things close to this :sad:

Thank you!
    I've been following these.
    In addition to rain, there is also the destruction of the country, the clan joins the player, and so on.
    WarBand have these all.
  20. 皮w蛋

Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

I need a battle server, me and my audience are waiting for EA battle server:whistle:
Back
Top Bottom