Search results for query: *

1. PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Hi Skoonting. No, we have not reached out yet as we need some semblance of a design document to present and have a realistic discussion around. Realistically until Bannerlord's features are truly set in stone, creation of a design document would be futile as there are significant features that would need to be changed, and/or designed and implemented. What are they? I do not know. No one does. The answer is "it depends". Think of it like remodeling a house when the house is still being built. You have to wait to see what the builders create before you can gain a sense of what needs to be done. There are costs involved with this; time costs and real costs. What are those costs? Depends upon what needs to be done.
    So is there already a way to support PoP Bannerlord financially or in short: "shut up and take my money :grin:"
    Also thanks for the updates and the effort and for the old PoP mod!
  2. Need More Info [e1.0.3] Heavy Save Test (with files included)

Hi, do you still experience this issue? If so, please let us know.

I saved and loaded again about 11 times. In e1.2.1 I could not measure an increase of loading time. But the music broke while loading about the 5th time(but I don't think that's a severe bug).
  3. Need More Info Wrong Banner on troops

my troops have the wrong banner over their head in captain mode sometimes. Im Johanno here but my troops have the banner of that other guy that is already dead. I think this happens when people leave and join.
  4. Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

Oh and how come only the quest giver woman has voiced dialogues? Lolol
    That was so weird to have it come in out of nowhere. So confusing.
    I love playing the game despite everything, but I'm beginning to think they should have gone for a September release. Clearly they ran out of money, and wanted bug testers that payed THEM instead of the other way around.

1. This is early Access!
    2. Nope they did not run out of money, they opened the game to early access because the community wanted it.
    3. Yes we are bug testers, yes you could think this is not your job, but since this is early access there is no point in complaining about a unfinished game.
  5. SP - General Notify (before) after saving

Suddenly the game freezes and you fear it might crash, but it just saved. I would like a notification when the game is going to save and when it is finished.
  6. Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

I also had problems with finding the 10 nobles. I think that's the only really downside of the quest. I found the first after 60 days the second after a hundred. Because I thought I only need 10 random nobles I stayed a long time at the same place, but of course I did not found any other leaders there. After day 300 I finally decided to finish this quest and could found the needed lords with the help of the encyclopedia. But yeah after 3 lords I had given up the main quest, because I just wanted to play and not to run over the map.

I see why they decided to the quest like this and I liked the story, but man this map is too huge. Also if you play on realistic speed and have 40 foot units you can't catch up with most of the lords even if they are in huge armies. And then you have to bribe your way into the keeps in the cities, which is reasonable, but doesn't help with the quest but also doesn't really matter since the lords do not to tend to stay more than 2 hours in a city for some reason.
  7. SP - World Map Suggestion: Horses should be fed

Maybe this should just be an easy solution: the horses need only a bit food, but it stacks up that when you have over a hundred sumpter horses that you have to feed an another army. Maybe even raise the need exponentially and make it a selectable option in the campaign options.
  8. Need More Info [e1.0.5] crash when debugging and start a new campaign

I was modding and noticed if you debug with those parameters /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBox*SandBoxCore*StoryMode*CustomBattle*_MODULES_ It crashes when you hit campaign in the main screen.
  9. Resolved Clan menu members clan role

In the clans menu under members you can set your heros clan role. This button you can click and then select from a list. Or you can use the arrows on the sides. Doing that doesn't work. because every time you click through already given roles will be erased as you can only have one member per role.
  10. Pc Voraussetzung für 1000 Units

Habe i5-6500 und RX580 und bei Singleplayer Siege mit 600 Leuten geht garnichts mehr, 1 frame pro sekunde. Bis die meisten bots sterben, bei ca. 200 gehts dann wieder.
    Die siege hatte noch nen Performance bug. Sollte aber mittlerweile besser sein.

Ich hab ne R9 380 und im freien Feld hab ich halt so 20 fps bei 1k Mann
  11. In Progress Another Patch. Still cant Play the Game

why admins or officers are not checking this forums?
    they are. There are just so many posts that they hardly can catch up. This will probably get better over the next weeks
  12. Minding my own business and entire empire turns on me?

They probably declared war on you. Are you a Kingdom or in one?

I miss often the war declarations or the peace ones. suddenly it is red or white without any notification it seems
  13. When is save fixing patch going to be released?

Right click on Bannerlord in the steam and beta-versions. There is a new beta 1.0.4 check it out, i believe it might of saved corrupted files.
    I just testet it and saved and loaded a few times. It is still increasing the file size of the save. I fear It is not completely fixed.
  14. SP - General Bring back singleplayer autoblock

yes please. I hate blocking by my self.
  15. SP - General Disguise Outfit

I mean if it’s a disguise you don’t want to have it Too obvious
    Sure. What I had in mind was to change the weapon but only to specific ones that are not to obvious and the armor(but that's where it would be the most difficult, because they changing it depending on the faction of the city what I really like)

It was just a thought. Probably to much work for that little feature.
  16. SP - General select Menu options with keyboard (w/s space)

Why cant u just use the mouse ?
    I can. But i'ts faster and more comfortable to use the keyboard. So I don't have to move the mouse to the left all the time while jumping through the menus in the town.
  17. [1.0.2/1.0.3/Fix in progress/known issue] Save game corruption - the "45 saves phenomenon"

So i created 53 saves. everytime they got bigger. after the 53 time it crashed on load. well until the fix just don't save over your game and don't close the game.
Back
Top Bottom