Search results for query: *

1. Neanderthal3

Need More Info Game Crashes in Battanian City

I have the same problem and I think it has something to do with the quest where you hunt down the poachers. Go to your quest, mine says I have -9 days left to complete the quest
  2. Neanderthal3

(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

That Level 40 axe man is pretty scary.

Not sure I want to play Bannerlord any more.
    I know lol the dudes like 6’4’’ and 300 pounds hitting sick feints. I’m afraid now
  3. Neanderthal3

Release date

KucukEniste said:
    Neanderthal3 said:
    Bjöorn said:
    EA march 2020. For the realase i think i read somewhere on the forum : 1 year after the EA

I know that, I’m just curious when in March.

Probably 30 march. Warband released that day.

March 31 at 11:59pm
  4. Neanderthal3

Release date

Bjöorn said:
    EA march 2020. For the realase i think i read somewhere on the forum : 1 year after the EA

I know that, I’m just curious when in March.
  5. Neanderthal3

Release date

Can we get a release date for the release date as a Christmas present?
  6. Neanderthal3

West Servers

I’m not panicking I’m from est I’m just wondering why they are gone.
  7. Neanderthal3

West Servers

Did you guys just remove US West servers? They are no longer in game.
  8. Neanderthal3

beta.taleworlds.com

I just got a key from a guy on reddit and I am so happy!!!
  9. Neanderthal3

beta.taleworlds.com

The wait continues!
  10. Neanderthal3

New Blog Schedule

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
  11. Neanderthal3

New Blog Schedule

This post didn’t age well
  12. Neanderthal3

Dev Blog 26/09/19

Thank you callum very cool

So I’ve seen some gameplay and am curious to know if when you besiege a castle and win you storm the keep? Like in warband when you completed the first assault and then you had to finish off the remaining defenders in the keep.

Rules said:
    No Spam
    Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
    • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one
  13. Neanderthal3

beta.taleworlds.com

Fietta said:
    There's no schedule for keys, Taleworlds hands them out when they want to, so, you'll know if more keys are being handed out because Callum will post it.

I know there is no schedule, but we have been getting them on Thursday's so maybe they will send more today.
  14. Neanderthal3

beta.taleworlds.com

Keys today?
  15. Neanderthal3

This week's blog

Terco_Viejo said:
    Today's devblog will jaw drop us; I've seen it in a dream.

giphy.gif

SPOON™

Now what time of jaw drop, like a shocked I can’t believe this jaw drop or terrible thing happened jaw drop :grin:
  16. Neanderthal3

New Blog Schedule

So will we get 2 blogs Thursday to account for the one that we missed or will we just get 1 blog Thursday?
  17. Neanderthal3

beta.taleworlds.com

My party loses -5 morale.
    Maybe next time I will be among the chosen. Congrats to everyone who has to a key tho!
  18. Neanderthal3

This week's blog

Ah yes in true taleworlds fashion. That is ok for I will still eagerly await the dev blog! Hopefully it will be a juicy one.
  19. Neanderthal3

beta.taleworlds.com

Patience is a virtue. Complaining that you didn’t get into the beta will not solve anything. All you are doing is clogging up the forum and being outright disrespectful to the developers. I understand that most of us have been waiting since the announcement of Bannerlord and we are so close to getting our hands on the very game we love. But you have been waiting for years and surely you can wait a few more weeks.
Back
Top Bottom