Search results for query: *

1. Thoughts on building villages/castles/towns?

That's a shame. Because for it to be truly sandbox, there should be some element of carving your own way entirely.
    Bringing a small plot of land from nothing - to a bustling city.

I know it's easy to say "They should have this, and this, and this" - but very hard to implement it ^^
  2. Voice-over for Bannerlord?

Yeah....I'm giving the game a rest for a while after a save file I put a lot of work into basically crashes all the time.
    It is buggy - but I'm sure they'll get there eventually, eh?

Either way, it's not a negative thing to offer to help, so I thought it couldn't hurt :razz:
  3. Thoughts on building villages/castles/towns?

I'm sure the idea has been thrown around before, but what are people's thoughts on being able to create villages? I think it would be a cool feature to have (but don't misunderstand, I don't really hold out hope ^^'). It would be cool though, say, building up from nothing into a village, then...
  4. How to make tournaments interesting

EDIT: I agree with the tournament armour wholeheartedly ^^'
  5. Voice-over for Bannerlord?

Hey there - I hope the devs will look at this, and didn't know where else I could post it. I'd love to do some voiceover work for Bannerlord. I know it can be an expensive process usually, but I wouldn't ask for much ? I'm aware their current statement is that only some voice-lines, greetings...
  6. Mouse locks to center of screen on launch

The_BlackThorn said:
    Do you have a game pad or joystick plugged in and chucked in a corner or behind your monitor upside down making the stick not centred?

It’s happened to me before because my kids do **** like that.

Why is my mouse moving on it’s owwwwen!!!!!!!!!!
    ?

I'm ashamed to say that this was the solution hahaha
    Thank you, BlackThorn!
  7. Mouse locks to center of screen on launch

When I launch the beta, is makes my mouse pointer lock to the center of the screen, and I can't move it too far before it zooms back to the center of the screen. Anyone else get this? If so, how do I resolve it?
Back
Top Bottom