Search results for query: *

1. BigBoiBeast

Can we patch stabs please?

Can we please fix stabs in the next patch? Cuz like.. right now, using a stab is basically the same as shooting someone in the head. I have played a few 2v2s and collected several (10) stabs to get an average dmg value for them. Each of these damage values represents ONE stab: 66, 71, 42, 33...
  2. BigBoiBeast

Armor Value for MP when?!

Armor value in this game has always been, for a lack of a better word, dog****. It's been like that in the Beta, and it is like that now. But recently, the amount of damage your armor actually absorbs is basically non-existent. Since the last few patches, the damage heavy infantry takes per hit...
  3. BigBoiBeast

Ping and Packet-Loss Fix for German Players When?

Ah ****, here we got again... I may have made a post on this topic already, but evidently neither my posts, nor the posts of the other people that are affected by this have changed anything. It's been almost exactly a year now, since Germany players have begun to experience massive problems with...
  4. BigBoiBeast

Two-Handed Speed Nerf When?

Well, I always knew Two-Handed Weapons were kinda broken due to the range/damage ratio [No 2h in the world should be able to deal 75+ dmg to a fully armored heavy inf], but now with 1.6.0 and the duel mode being released, it just became even more obvious. Some Two-Handers, such as the Great Axe...
  5. BigBoiBeast

What happend to TaleWorlds?

So, let's go back in time: [Disclaimer: This post is completely useless, and just for the validation of my own opinion, so if you don't agree with this, I hope that you run into a big group of bandits and lose all your equipment!] The Beginning "TaleWorlds Entertainment" was founded in 2005 by...
  6. BigBoiBeast

Remove Randomized Damage

So.. about 6 months ago, I already made a post on this, but I think it's never been as bad as it is right now. I don't know what changed... maybe it's the bad servers, maybe some of the recent patches.. I have no clue: But why in the Calradian Hell would u make damage so random? For those...
  7. BigBoiBeast

Randomized Damage System

Hey, pretty sure we all know the situation where we hit someone with a Pila in the head, and they take 50 dmg, while they put an arrow in your foot, and it does 130. What I don't understand is why the damage would be so random. Like I've had a load of instances where I hit a Voulgier 5 or 6...
  8. BigBoiBeast

Unbalanced Skirmish

Hey, uhm I think we've all had this situation, where we are in one team with a load of beginners and maybe like ONE other player who has at least 50 wins in EA against a full team of Alpha- or 750W players. It's incredibly frustrating, when you know you can beat the enemy team, but half ur team...
  9. BigBoiBeast

Broken Two-Handers and Crushthrough! [1.5]

I've read this complaint alot in Skirmish Rounds over the past few days. "2h are broken af. They have alot of range, are far too fast and do onehit damage". And it is 100% true. What I just dont get, is WHY?! Sure, Two-Handers are a powerful weapon, but unlike Warband you can 1. Crush through...
Back
Top Bottom