Search results for query: *

• Users: qverty56
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. qverty56

In Progress Русский - RU Untranslated boots

Translation Error: (untranslated ) Horseman boots Corrected Translation: Сапоги всадника Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Inventory Screenshot: below
  2. qverty56

In Progress Русский - RU Trade bound settlement isn't translated in Russian localization

Translation Error: (untranslated) Trade bound settlement Corrected Translation: Торгует с / Поселение, с которым торгует / Город, с которым торгует Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Information about country when your cursor is being aimed on it Screenshot: below
  3. qverty56

Resolved Русский - RU Error in names of weapons made in smith

Translation Error: "А*name of weapon*." in smith When you just create a weapon in smith the game recommend you to name your weapon, but letter "A" is always worthless. Corrected Translation: Remove "A" and save *name of weapon* Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen...
  4. qverty56

In Progress Русский - RU Error in translation first meeting of my character and another character

Translation Error: "*name of male character* 0встретила" - male character meet at first my character, "*name of female character* 1встретила" - female character meet at first my character. In both situations there is a female version of verb in past and no player's name. Corrected Translation...
  5. qverty56

Resolved Русский - RU (e1.7.0 Beta) Spy Among Us. Contradictions in the quest that prevent the passage

Translation Error: The citizen says that spy has a "basic hair-style", the reply of my character is about "bald men". In journal it says "Citizens told you that spy isn't bald". The spy wasn't bald, he had ponytail hairstyle Corrected Translation: The citizen says that spy is bald, the reply of...
  6. qverty56

When will translations be made into other languages (especially Russian)?

Could you share information about localization of the game in other languages ( Russian is very interesting)?
  7. qverty56

Do Tale Worlds send keys to regional mail?

For example, in Russia there are mail from Yandex and Mail.ru. I would like to ask you send keys to mail with these domains? Maybe you think it’s one-day potchs or something like that
  8. qverty56

I bought today full colection of M&B. How can I activate it here?

Today I`ve bought the full colection of M&B. How I can activate it on the forums of Talewords(here) Если есть русскоязычные: купил полную коллекцию Маунта. Как активировать значки владения игрой? And of course if there were the same theme send it please
Back
Top Bottom