Search results for query: *

1. qverty56

In Progress Русский - RU Untranslated boots

Translation Error: (untranslated ) Horseman boots Corrected Translation: Сапоги всадника Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Inventory Screenshot: below
  2. qverty56

In Progress Русский - RU Trade bound settlement isn't translated in Russian localization

Translation Error: (untranslated) Trade bound settlement Corrected Translation: Торгует с / Поселение, с которым торгует / Город, с которым торгует Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Information about country when your cursor is being aimed on it Screenshot: below
  3. qverty56

Resolved Русский - RU Error in names of weapons made in smith

Translation Error: "А*name of weapon*." in smith When you just create a weapon in smith the game recommend you to name your weapon, but letter "A" is always worthless. Corrected Translation: Remove "A" and save *name of weapon* Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen...
  4. qverty56

In Progress Русский - RU Error in translation first meeting of my character and another character

Translation Error: "*name of male character* 0встретила" - male character meet at first my character, "*name of female character* 1встретила" - female character meet at first my character. In both situations there is a female version of verb in past and no player's name. Corrected Translation...
  5. qverty56

Resolved Русский - RU (e1.7.0 Beta) Spy Among Us. Contradictions in the quest that prevent the passage

Translation Error: The citizen says that spy has a "basic hair-style", the reply of my character is about "bald men". In journal it says "Citizens told you that spy isn't bald". The spy wasn't bald, he had ponytail hairstyle Corrected Translation: The citizen says that spy is bald, the reply of...
  6. qverty56

When will translations be made into other languages (especially Russian)?

Could you share information about localization of the game in other languages ( Russian is very interesting)?
  7. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

Do I have a chance to get the key if I applied at the end of August?
  8. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

SilenterS said:
    I signed up for the beta on August 23rd... and I still haven't received an email. I'm gonna continue slaughtering those pesky Nords in the meantime though
    I`m too
  9. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

xHayer. said:
    Does anybody know for how long the key is valid?  :???:
    If I'm not mistaken until March 20, 2020 (Early Access date)
  10. qverty56

Do Tale Worlds send keys to regional mail?

FRANZ221 said:
    На все почты приходит) мне например пришло на яндекс (On all mails comes me for example time come on Yandex)
    Большое спасибо, так как уже согрешил на почту (Thank you very much, because I already started to blame the mail)
  11. qverty56

Do Tale Worlds send keys to regional mail?

For example, in Russia there are mail from Yandex and Mail.ru. I would like to ask you send keys to mail with these domains? Maybe you think it’s one-day potchs or something like that
  12. qverty56

Не запускается mount and blade история героя,но висит в деспетчере задач

У меня была такая ситуация с пиратской версии. Со стим версией всё хорошо. Не на что не намекаю
  13. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

Was the third wave of the keys?
  14. qverty56

I bought today full colection of M&B. How can I activate it here?

Janus said:
    To register your game ownership, and have game ownership badges show up here on the forum, you simply go to the main site and log in with your forum login info, and register your games over there.
    https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/LogIn
    https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/UserGames
    Thank you so much
  15. qverty56

I bought today full colection of M&B. How can I activate it here?

Today I`ve bought the full colection of M&B. How I can activate it on the forums of Talewords(here) Если есть русскоязычные: купил полную коллекцию Маунта. Как активировать значки владения игрой? And of course if there were the same theme send it please
  16. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

Dean Beecham said:
    Sigur1 said:
    another peaceful evening without beta key  :shifty:
    Next week we may get it..... :neutral:
    Maybe i didnt understand Callum he tolled: "They are going give us keys today"
  17. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    The second set of invites is on its way out now.
    Oh yeeeee

Maybe one of keys will be my
  18. qverty56

beta.taleworlds.com

The russian blogger has said "the beta keys will send tomorrow" (in my country 5 September). If i dont lie he spoke with developers
Back
Top Bottom