Search results for query: *

• Users: urugamer5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. urugamer5

Control Your Allies After Death mod

Tired of quit a battle because u died in the first 2 secounds? XD Didnt tried yet btw, hope it work fine https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/407?tab=posts
  2. urugamer5

My vassals not recruiting, bug or?

Hi my vassals after a massive fight are week and recuiting veeery slow! I have a small kingdom so i think they only recuit in the few fiefs i have. Can i call that a bug or i just have to many lord for the fiefs i have? idk if could be a good idea if they could go other kingdoms fiefs to recuit...
  3. urugamer5

3 bugs (enemy show path, influence, hideouts reapiring too fast)

1: The enemy show u where he is going, so u can see them aiming ur castle for example. I dont mind as its not yet even a pop screen to show u when u are under sige! 2: U guys fixed when u place garrison to a new conquer castle dont give u influence but, as soon as is reword it to some lord...
  4. urugamer5

How big armies u saw?

I saw aserai with like 1300 troops :LOL:
  5. urugamer5

Does lords join ur kingdom with out talk to them?

Well, spended like 1 hour trying convince a non fief clan to join my new kingdom, until i give up XD Is there a way they join u as warband, with out talking?
  6. urugamer5

How to check others inventory

Hi! Since i started the game o never knew how to acces companions to give them better gear or wife. Is there any way?
  7. urugamer5

Villages/cities have no recruits?

Hi, what im doing mostly is try recruit my prosioners, because they high tier and plus there is nobody usually in almost all villages and cities. Im currently at bettania
  8. urugamer5

Influence bug

Idk if this is right! u tell me guys so I will know to put it in suggestions or bug report later XD But I assambled the army and took my first city, well when the battle was over told me I get 15-20 influene. But after that insted of have 20 I had 100, and after that I tried put some extra...
  9. urugamer5

Villages have no recruits?

Hi, what im doing mostly is try recruit my prosioners, because they high tier and plus there is nobody usually in almost all villages and cities
  10. urugamer5

Influence bug?

Idk if this is right! u tell me guys so I will know to put it in suggestions or bug report later XD But I assambled the army and took my first city, well when the battle was over told me I get 15-20 influene. But after that insted of have 20 I had 100, and after that I tried put some extra...
  11. urugamer5

Lords join Kingdom in 1 day?

I was wondering how lords join Kingdom. Should be when there is free fief but if im not wrong the fief get decided in 24 hours,so thats a short window to come? Or it work diferent?
  12. urugamer5

Is there any point of having a castle or city?

Hi! I just get a castle, and i wish to know if its worth for something. I mean the money it give is not so bad yet not so good eaither, perhaps im getting too rich already with out it. U have to spend an hour to fill it when AI just do it automatic. Is there a point to have any fief at all? XD...
  13. urugamer5

Does soldiers upgrade?

Its ridiculous slow or its just me? and im not talking tier 3, of 50 tier 1 after a battle 1 or 2 want be tier 2 XD
  14. urugamer5

About recruiting

Hi, I still not used to new recruiting sistem XD Well what i want to know is when i go some village, sometimes they have high tier units and sometimes normal recruits. I wish to know if the guy that have high tier will always have high tier or its kinda totally random! Because if its not random...
  15. urugamer5

SP - General Acces troop window in the tavern and no loading screen when u talk npc from outside the city/vilage

What tittle say :D Oh the stuff for taver is because u go hire mercenaries and u cant because troop limit so u need to go out (loding screen) then kick some troop to hire more and then come back (more loading screen) And secound thing its that too, probably u want talk them from outside the city...
  16. urugamer5

Another noob question, how marshall works?

Is there a marshall? I saw lot of armies gettering at same time. How AI manage all thouse armies? some defend, some attack some do what they want or what?
  17. urugamer5

What to aim early game?

Hi, well it give u mission to become tier 1 clan when u start so yeah i killed 50 partys of looter to get the 50 renown. But after that it doesnt tell u what to do. I joined as mercenary and was trying to aim tier 2 clan to jon a kingdom. Yet to get that plus 75 renown idk if to kill 75 parties...
  18. urugamer5

Resolved 1 quest bug and AI in a battle didnt fight just holded formation and 1 more

QUEST: One was the quest of attacck a bandit lair (the one of bows) from a village, if i lost it or win it coulnt return to menu had to alt+f4 COMPANION: Oh and i lost a companion it say Holding in the clan page but idk where he is, send him on a quest but never come back. AI NOT FIGHTING...
  19. urugamer5

1 constant bug, grey campaig map (for devs)

For devs: I have 1 bug after i go out of a city after talk to take some quest, perhaps village too, the campaing map its all gray and i have to load last save to reset to normal the map. And if i acces inventory and perhaps some other menu then when i click done to go campaing menu stay loading...
  20. urugamer5

is there any way to see ur army wepons and armour?

Well just that, new view sistem best me lol I want to see my soldier weapons and armour as in warband to think if upgread them or not but couldnt see more than the troop tree
Back
Top Bottom