Search results for query: *

• Users: Xanno
  • Order by date
  1. Xanno

In Progress Can logg in game

Summary: Stuck in loading screen menu - "Logging in" Please wait while you are being connected to the server. After 10-15 min of waiting i saw "Loggin failed" Сouldnt connect to server. That problem came while i was on duel server - was disconected during fight and after it shows problem with...
  2. Xanno

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup VI - Red Dot Edition (56/56)

Name: Xanno
    Nationality: Gachimuchi
    Main class: Infantry
    Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048602625/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (13.3.2022 at 17.00 CET)
  3. Xanno

Need More Info Cant open game

Summary: Game dont start. I can find bannerlord process in task manager but game itself dont open. I reinstalled game, amd drivers (tested in 3 versions of it), checked local files - still same How to Reproduce: happens when im trying open game Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  4. Xanno

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Name : atobabaking (Arcaruld)
    Nationality : Gay
    Main Class : Gay classes
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/NyxNyxNyxhehhehhah/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
    He hasn't forum ac so he asked me for this favor
  5. Xanno

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Name : Xanno
    Nationality : Russian
    Main Class : inf
    Steam Link :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048602625/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
  6. Xanno

Resolved Fantom hits

All of the collision calculations are being done on the server side. Because of lag and ping issues, which we can't have any control over, these calculations are not always the same on the client side. Because of this, especially on the moments where characters are changing angles and movements (and all the other moments by default), there can be differences between the client side and server side. This is, unfortunately, one of those moments. IN short, we can't do anything on these issues because the calculations are done on the server side.
    Аs i remember this guy has around 30 ping, my was 65 - its not so high(
    Is there any posibilities to make servers for Russia region - or have one closer ? (as i know atm servers placed in England)
  7. Xanno

Resolved Fantom hits

Summary:All on video and screens below. I attacked guys and he didnt get any damage (on video and srcins you can see that weapon goes throgh his body) Otherwise i got killed by weapon that wasnt touched my character. How to Reproduce: playing this game in multiplayer Scene Name (if related)...
  8. Xanno

Resolved Got damaged even when i wasnt touched by enemys sword

Summary: All in video. (start on 5 sec) I get this ghost damage every day. There was around half of meter betwen me and enemys sword. Repair your game How to Reproduce: playing this game in multiplayer Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: sapphire...
  9. Xanno

Resolved picture shakes when vertical sync is off

Summary: When i turn off VSync camera starts little shaking (feels a bit like you see whats going on through the water), so i can play only with Vsync How to Reproduce: turn off Vsync Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: sapphire rx 480 8 gb GPU...
  10. Xanno

W+W for cav. Bumps and damage from horses with 0 speed, and slooooow inf spears

Every situation can be balanced. When skirmishers have 12 javs it canser. When 4 its to less. When 6 its ok. Same with spear spead
  11. Xanno

Nah, buffing spears in any way other than making them more anti-cav will bring back spear meta, which was cancer
    I was much more enjoi cancer jav/spear meta rather what i have from game now. Even that time cav could made big impact on game. Spears mostly time useless even in clan wars where players are organized. In common skirmish it even more useless, so ill be happy if it will b usefull in inf to inf fight
  12. Xanno

How to make game balanced 1)Just delete this insta W+W for cav that gives them +10000 speed in 0,0001 sec 2) Decrease time that you lying on the ground after cav bumps - feels like my characker is summo guy 150 kg (or make that time less for light armored classes) 3)Make armored classes more...
  13. Xanno

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 3,5 - Sign Ups Open (55/56)

Nationality : Leatherman
    Main Class : Infantry
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048602625/
    TW ID : Xanno#6017
  14. Xanno

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 3 - Sign Ups Open (3/56)

Nationality : Leatherman
  15. Xanno

Is there some way to immediatly switch throwing weapon to melee (like sword or axe) ?

Ye, i saw this option but its not very comfortable cause on every troops you cav different numbers of weapon and for example sometimes key "3" is mele , but on dif troop it javs
  16. Xanno

Is there some way to immediatly switch throwing weapon to melee (like sword or axe) ?

A lot of time i face a situation when i have 3 weapon (javs, throwing spear and sword) and when i tried to switch to sword while javs in my hand it took too much time cause first i get spear and only after that i can switch to sword. Is there is any way to bind mele weapon to key ?
  17. Xanno

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 2 [BDC] (56/56)

Nationality : Russian
  18. Xanno

Need More Info Game randomly switched your weapons

Can you capture a video of this happening?
    ill try
  19. Xanno

Need More Info Game randomly switched your weapons

There are two ways to change weapons in game:
    1) Mouse wheel
    2) Numpad numbers 1-2-3-4
    We don't have any feature that changes the game weapon automatically. Are you sure you are not moving mouse wheel?
    Yes, im sure, i change mouses, so i know that it didnt broken (it happen on both) and it happen when i didnt touch the mouse wheel
Back
Top Bottom