Search results for query: *

• Users: Asuzu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Asuzu

Devs: Please stop vassals from stealing MY clan parties ty

They grab my clan parties and keep them in their army FOREVER. The one and only reason I even get vassals is so they start helping defending my territory. Instead they happily grab my clan parties and they literally leave me with no defenses, since the vassal AI decision making leaves wishing...
  2. Asuzu

Devs: "Needs Help with Brigands" quest badly needs rework

The problems of this quest are multiple, not sure how this made through even basic playtesting. The amount of brigand parties you got to hunt down quickly spirals out of control, starting at 2 then 4 then 7 and so on. It's literally impossible to find that many bandit parties on the map...
  3. Asuzu

SP - General Mercenary clans are useless without cooldown on contracts

Mercenaries badly need looking into. They are hard to get, and they switch contracts ways too much, Problem: 1) Its annoying to find their leader to hire them as it is, while AI seem to have no problem recruiting them over a cellular phone. 2) They are not ":signed" by contract for any...
  4. Asuzu

Sieges get stuck in 1.0.2 with 1-2 guys stuck in walls

Plz fix or implement some failsafe to end the siege and move on to the next stage (fight inside the keep) Always 1-2 enemies stuck in some haystack or a wall and all my army stand looking dumb or hitting the wall
  5. Asuzu

SP - General Scale quest "Help village X with brigands" to player's party size

Problem: - It's very underwhelming to take this quest with a full army stack and chase 4-looter parties - Quest spawns bandit parties very erratically, sometimes taking days to spawn next quest unit. Tend to ignore this quest mostly because of huge waste of time and very random spawns. One time...
  6. Asuzu

SP - General Add the ability to exchange equipment with clan party leaders

Found a new banner I want them to have,oops, no can do, need to disband their entire army (uh no lol) and recall them back for this. Its very simple and very welcome QoL - just add a chat option when initiating dialogue with them to take a look at their equipment.
  7. Asuzu

SP - UI Add a button to recruit mercenary clans

Not to mention its insanely hard to track down these small parties - It's physically impossible for a king or queen sized army to even chase down a mercenary group to talk to them to recruit. While AI has no problem recruiting them over a cellular phone, it seems. Please add a button to hire...
  8. Asuzu

SP - General Add a SIEGE GEAR set

This is something players are asking for years, and TW guys keeps ignoring. The gear sets and weapon loadouts in open battle and siege battles are radically different. The "civilian" clothing set is useless feature time and dev power was spent on. At the very least, please have the decency to...
  9. Asuzu

SP - UI Make arena BET button place a quick bet and remove the useless slider

Get rid of partial bets, nobody ever using those You force the player to drag this slider literally every match In reality its "I bet" or "I don't bet" scenario always Just remove the slider crutch popup and make the "Bet" button place a quick bet before the fight. Calculate bet amount...
  10. Asuzu

SP - General Ability to manually upgrade garrison troops without shuffling

Very simple implementation - just add the upgrade notifications and buttons to garrison troops This way player doesn't have to constantly shuffle troops in and out to see what can be upgraded A more advanced approach would be to direct garrison troops auto-upgrading with some garrison...
  11. Asuzu

Please give me back my auto-blocking

Guys since you took 10 years to make a sequel, now I am 40+, old, slow, and I play M&B games for the atmosphere. Every game before Bannerlord had a simplified blocking system, where I could just time my block click and block whatever automatically. Since this feature is gone now, I simply cannot...
Back
Top Bottom