Search results for query: *

• Users: Agaja
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Agaja

Tietokoneenne?

Juu, elikkäs minkänlaisilla koneilla pelailette pelejä?  :mrgreen: Itelläni olis tämmönen: -Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion -Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz Memory: 6144MB RAM Hard Drive: 1 TB Total Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 230 Monitor: Hyundai Full HD 23 inches...
  2. Agaja

Missing files of Praven

I was going to go in the tavern of Praven and I accidentally pressed that my character goes to the streets and then I found out a terrible truth  :lol:... Don't know what happened but I think that I'm missing some files of Praven and its also possible that I don't have some files of others...
  3. Agaja

Screen problems

When I start playing M&B everything goes normal, until suddenly the screen goes gray and looks like theres fog everywhere...and I mean everywhere; in the taverns, battlegrounds, arenas, main map and everywhere. I just got this new computer what has Windows 7 and before this I had Windows XP what...
  4. Agaja

Screen problems

When I start playing M&B everything goes normal, until suddenly the screen goes gray and looks like theres fog everywhere...and I mean everywhere; in the taverns, battlegrounds, arenas, main map and everywhere. I just got this new computer what has Windows 7 and before this I had Windows XP what...
Back
Top Bottom