Search results for query: *

1. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Self-written cheats for multiplayer Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord?

Does anyone have information about self-written cheats, please share it in the topic. So that developers can take action.
  2. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

The rating wipe is inevitable. It's a matter of time (updates) - months or years

If TaleWorlds wants to develop the game then they should 100% wipe this absurd multiplayer rating system where you can get the highest score in less than a day just by playing as a group. Matchmaking should work in such a way that groups of players play against the same groups, and everyone...
  3. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Resolved Mouse speed [e1.7.2]

Summary: The minimum mouse sensitivity has become 0.30, and should be 0.00 Also in the menu at setting 0.30 and in the game, the mouse speed is different. I have horror at 4500 DPI (my usual DPI used to play great with it). Now put much less, but still something has changed. Return 0.00
  4. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

In Progress Logging in [e1.7.1]

Summary: I was afk on the duel server. After that, I was auto-kicked and I can not enter the game for many hours. Sometimes this problem goes away on its own after many hours (you can log in immediately using a VPN, but even on my paid VPN, the level of play is much reduced). The same problem...
  5. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Serve as soldier - the mod Author was bullied?

What happened to the author of the "Serve as soldier" mod? According to rumors, the mod Author was bullied. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3242 https://www.moddb.com/mods/serve-as-soldier A lot of people liked the mod. He developed the idea of the abandoned...
  6. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

?FPS Benchmark Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord ? Our configurations

Let's follow the pattern to track as much data as possible at once. And sorry for my bad english :xf-tongue: Settings The quality preset is maximum, but motion blur and grain are turned off Nvidia DLSS ON Quality 1000 units in battle, maximum sound quality (512). Test conditions OBS Studio...
  7. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Improvements that multiplayer needs

Hello. 1. The pause function, as in Dota 2: when someone crashed (the game crashed), it is possible to pause the game and wait for the person to enter. Accordingly, the pause can be pressed both by the team members of the player who took off and by the members of the enemy team. The pause can...
  8. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

MP e1.6.1 need volume setting for voice chat

e1.6.1 I can hear very, very quietly in the voice chat of my fellow party members, while they hear me seemingly well. Sound settings in the screenshot:
  9. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Resolved [e1.5.7] Disappeared hideout location on quest with brother and sister

[e1.5.7] Disappeared hideout location on quest with brother and sister. The hideout must be near Seanon. I decided to postpone their rescue and after ~ 300 days the hideout disappeared. I tried to destroy other hideouts, but it did not lead to the revival of the one I needed. Help me...
  10. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

[1.5.2] OBS Studio cannot see the game (black screen)

1.5.2 OBS Studio cannot see the game (black screen) Windows 10 x64 PRO. Any other games are fine. Prior to this update, OBS Studio was capturing everything fine. Window capture compatibility with anti-cheat tried to enable / disable - does not help. Video card: RTX 2080 Capturing the...
  11. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Resolved [e1.4.3] Game crashes when loading sav

[e1.4.3] Game crashes when loading save There are no mods. windows 10 x64 pro rtx 2080, i7-8700, 32 gb ddr4 2400mhz, ssd 860 evo. I have already played on version e1.4.3, but until the latest patches - so I don't know which version it stopped working with. when loading any save the game...
  12. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

[e1.4.3] can't create my own kingdom

e1.4.3 can't create my own kingdom joined the Kuzaites and conquered 3 castles for myself, after which i left their faction (i save the castles for myself) and paid them 17000. I can not create my own anti-imperial (and imperial too) kingdom. In dialogue with Arzagos and Istiana, there is no...
  13. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

MP The local "Mute" must be eternal - TaleWorlds, please hear!

Sorry for bad english. There are many trolls in multiplayer. This is not a problem, but I get tired of throwing them "Mute" again every time. I cannot and do not want to remember the nickname of each troll. The "Mute" function, called up on the TAB button in the table, helps, but ... "Mute"...
  14. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Resolved 10 years from the appearance on the map or from the moment of taking the quest?

Hello. Sorry for bad english. 10 years from the appearance on the map or from the moment of taking the quest? At what point does the countdown begin? Does it make sense to try to complete this quest in 10 years, or is this quest not yet completed?
  15. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Resolved Antivirus: Trojan.Win32.Generic in bannerlord.exe [02.04.2020] 1.0.2

Hello. Kaspersky Total Security show bannerlord.exe as Trojan.Win32.Generic second time (russian).
Back
Top Bottom