Search results for query: *

• Users: ObelixNW
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ObelixNW

DoF Gate

Hello everyone, I did not find the right place to make a report so i'm posting here. A guy from DoF clan seems to enjoy team killing and team hitting people for no reasons in public skirmish. A member from his clan told me he is not allowed to play official matches in his own clan because of...
  2. ObelixNW

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 2 [BDC] (56/56)

Hosted by The Bannerlord Draft Cup is a tournament where Captains attend auctions to build a team, the tournament is open to 56 players (8 teams of 7 players) the goal is to discover new way of leading, to play with players we don't usually play with and to diversify the current classical...
  3. ObelixNW

Obelix's Bannerlord Youtube Videos Thread

Hello everyone and welcome to my special videos thread ! I'm making a thread to spread my Bannerlord's melee patterns to you I will mainly make compilations videos, probably once a month and I'll also upload official skirmish games from tournaments Check my last video here : Check the other...
  4. ObelixNW

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Welcome To The Bannerlord Draft Cup Thread ! The Bannerlord Draft Cup is a tournament where Captains will attend auctions to build a team, players and captains will be assigned a tier to define the starting price and thus to have fair and balanced teams, the tournament is open to 64 players (8...
  5. ObelixNW

Need More Info Stuttering issue in Skirmish

My config is GTX 1060 3GB AMD RYZEN 5 2600 and 8GB RAM DDR4 and Windows 10. In the beta I could play in Low settings with 120-150 FPS stable, now at random moments (oftenly when I turn the camera fastly) I have a small lag of 0.5s-1s and my FPS drops very hard I tried to change my settings to...
Back
Top Bottom