Search results for query: *

• Users: Wolfynator
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Question on constants and slots

I'm looking at some code in module_scripts.py and don't understand how some things work. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? Firstly how does operations on constants that are holding parties work? What exactly is being stored in the target variable? For the convenience of the reader...
  2. Tavernkeeper spawnpoint hardcoded?

I can't seem to find the code in module_game_menus.py where the tavernkeeper is assigned an entry point in the tavern scene. Is the tavernkeeper always assigned to a fixed slot number then?
  3. What does limit_hair_colors do?

In module.ini there is the line "limit_hair_colors = 1" by default, what does it do? What happens if it is 0?
  4. Question on code in module_game_menus.py

I was wondering why is it necessary to have a "(set_jump_mission, 'mt_town_default')" before jumping to the town scene or any other scene. What does the mission template change or do?
  5. How do I create an empty mesh?

I'm trying to create a troop without a visible head (headless), is there a way to create an empty mesh? EDIT: Found out how to create an empty mesh file. 1) Create a new text document called empty.txt (or whatever you prefer, just keep in mind this name will be the name of the empty mesh) 2)...
  6. How to get face sliders to work

I created a custom race that is playable but the sliders on the right don’t work. If someone can tell me where to make the necessary edits it would be appreciated.  :D
  7. Modding New Races

After hours of messing around with the code I finally got it to work! Looks like I was missing a dds file, thought I only needed 1.
  8. Help with creating undead units

Edit: Found out the what was causing the crash. Apparently, tf_undead cannot be before tf_skeleton (or any other tf). Maybe it's cuz tf_undead is unused? Anyhow is works now.
  9. Necromancy Skill Missing???

I just downloaded the latest version of the mod from ModDB and created a necromancer character but there is no necromancy skill. Is this intended? I don't see anything in the changelog as well.
Back
Top Bottom