We'll be there streaming the final
    twitch
  2. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

going live in 5 streaming apis vs españa sorry for not notifying
    twitch
  3. Pixelisado

Argentinian Cup Finals Stream (30/08)

No one is upset and no one cares; I'm just saying that it's not particularly reasonable to pretend that it's all for 'fun' and not for fame. You only really make 'friends' in that region once you participate in that region, which is usually because you want to play and get known there.

People think I'm going against them, but this is common knowledge, playing with high ping is never fun and if you're playing because you're 'friends' with them, thats usually a direct result of initial engagement due to wanting to be known. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just pretty much what I believe it is, but would obviously be denied for the sake of egoism.

Someone being from the same continent as you doesn't mean you're the same person and you all are best friends, concerns can be raised (not that this particularly means anything).
    you are assuming a lot of things xD
  4. Pixelisado

Argentinian Cup Finals Stream (30/08)

It would be strange to assume it's 'only for fun' especially considering EUs made the SA tier list and included themselves on it. I mean, I don't care but it's silly pretending like it's all for fun. No one plays with extremely high ping always 'for fun'. It is a bit questionable seeing SA players bench in favour for 200ping cavalry, but I think fame contributes to that rather than actual skill (not that the EU players are bad, but I don't think there's any real comparison). An SA cav could perform better if given the chance, but instead are benched for some notable EU players.

Good tournament though, I watched the finals and it was neat, great casters and cool splash screens.

I'd like to see a ft3 format instead of a ft5 format, ft5 format causes snowballing.
    competition makes u better
    eu bois just boosting us bc game's pretty dead
    I agree with the ft3 format, we had wlc for transition but people needed one more transition tournament xD
    The problem is not with them eu players, the problem is with us. You dont expect a 200+ ping player to top frag, but they do sometimes, we need to improve
  5. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

we arrived just in time

Stream starting now
    Malta vs Redemption WRL Week5
    twitch.tv/warbandparatodos
    vod
  6. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

going live rn streaming both oida vs malta // ir vs redemption
    twitch
    ? ?
  7. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

which matches?
    the apis and españa one, for me it was tomorrow but for you it was today sorry XD
    ? ?
  8. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

will be streaming tomorrow's matches
    twitch ? ?
  9. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

will be streaming tomorrow matches
    Apis Europae vs. Commando OIDA 02.08.20, 19:30
    España vs. Redemption 02.08.20, 20:00
    twitch
    ? ?
    both matches reupload, will be up in 1080 in like an hour or so ty for watching
    yt
  10. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

will be streaming tomorrow matches
    Apis Europae vs. Commando OIDA 02.08.20, 19:30
    España vs. Redemption 02.08.20, 20:00
    twitch
    ? ?
  11. Pixelisado

[WRL] Division A - Week 3

I won't be here much of the weekend, and have absolutely 0 clue when I'll be returning Sunday (if I even return then), so if anyone wants to take the AE & Oida match, that'll be great, if not i'll see what I can do.
    will be there no cap ??
    https://www.twitch.tv/warbandparatodos
  12. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

We would like to stream the next matches of today
    Commando OIDA vs. Redemption 26/07/20, 19:30
    España vs. Irish Rebels 26/07/20, 20:00
    Will be live here
    Also will try to have both matches recorded and uploaded to our youtube channel here
    ty
  13. Pixelisado

im sorry but i didnt record it, next time i'll do so :)

im sorry but i didnt record it, next time i'll do so :)
  14. Pixelisado

WRL Stream - Final

Today's matches reupload
  15. Pixelisado

South American Player Ratings

actualizala asi dax sube a 99 y me deja de romper las pelotas gracias
  16. Pixelisado

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

Name: Pixelisado
    Steam: sex
    Main Class: Inf
    Region: SA
  17. Pixelisado

SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

I say this in no way to be disrespectful, just wanting to double check that all the SA friends who are signing up are comfortable listening to calls in english if they get put on a team with an english speaking captain
    i, personally dont have any problem with having an english speaker commander, so you guys should tell us the name u got on positions for example if i tell you there is a guy in chiquito you wouldnt uderstand it so the same for us mate
  18. Pixelisado

SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

Name: Pixelisado
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pixelisado
    Main Class: Inf
    Region: SA
Back
Top Bottom