Search results for query: *

1. OPG Godsend

Need More Info d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! Last Executed Marker: GBuffer Passes / RC: Main_map / Deferred Meshes

Summary: At a random point in the game my PC will either hard-freeze and have to be turned off/on manually - or - this error will pop up and crash everything running that's using my GPU. It does NOT generate a crash-log. In fact, it asks me if I would like for it to collect data to upload and...
  2. OPG Godsend

Need More Info The background gets smeared across the screen during "talk screens" and other graphical oddities

Summary: The background will 'smear' across the screen and wherever the character moves will leave a trail of blurred texture. This happens when: 1. Selecting the "talk" option on anyone in the town panel (not when in-town, but on the POI bar at the top when at a town as shown in-video) 2. When...
  3. OPG Godsend

Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

"d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action. ^That along with other variations all pertaining to the graphics card crashing. Sometimes I can do a full massive siege...
Back
Top Bottom