Search results for query: *

1. Walker1

Creating Your Own Kingdom

Does it unlock everything ? I see someone said it's wasn't fully implemented too(some option is missing).
    There's some necessary things missing but for the most part, it's functional and pretty satisfying to start dominating Calradia. Sorry for the late response!
  2. Walker1

SP - General Persuasion System

The persuasion system needs a revamp. Right now it's just up to RNG and the odds aren't that good even when your skill is extremely high. Maybe make the chances better and allow you to retry at a later time instead of never, or just completely change how the system works. I think this would make...
  3. Walker1

How many children is too much? (Bug?)

I didn't even know you could marry and have children yet. Thanks for the info haha
  4. Walker1

Creating Your Own Kingdom

Just did it. You can create your own. You have to go all the way through the "Investigate 'Neretzes' Folly'" quest and then do what it tells you to do next. After doing all that jazz you have the option of creating your own kingdom or supporting another or creating your own imperial faction. After that it just gives you a vague quest that basically says go dominate the map. It's not done, but it's there.
  5. Walker1

Why so few body armors?

If you turn on cheat mode, when you click inventory on the map, there is a pool of every item in the game that appears in the discard section that you can pull from! There are a ton of body armors in there so they're in the game, just hard to find right now I guess.
  6. Walker1

Early Access Release Report

You guys are doing great. Keep it up! Can't wait to see all the new content you guys roll out over the course of the game's life!
  7. Walker1

Resolved Disciplinarian Perk Not Working

I have Looters in my party that are ready for upgrade and I have the Disciplinarian perk activated and it says I still need it.
  8. Walker1

Massive lag

Try verifying your game cache by exiting the game, right clicking the game in your Steam library then click properties, then click local files and click verify integrity of game cache or whatever it says.
  9. Walker1

The Empire

They're all the Empire, but the rulers are arguing over who should rule the Empire as a whole, therefor they're split into Northern, Western, and Southern. I chose Northern Empire just because that's what I felt like choosing lol
  10. Walker1

Cheats

I'm only seeing four commands known to the general public. If there are more, can someone post them somewhere?
  11. Walker1

Cheats

If you go to documents/bannerlord/config/engine_config and change the cheat_mode to 1 you will enable the cheat mode but a don't know if all the commands are the same, I just had time test for health and teleport, and you will also have access to all the items
    Thank you, I appreciate it!
  12. Walker1

Cheats

I'm of course getting a feel for the game before doing this, but is there a way to enable cheats like in Warband? Asking for later when I'm ready to dominate Calradia in a few hours haha.
  13. Walker1

who is waiting ???

It's harvesting season, men!
  14. Walker1

who is waiting ???

7 minutes. Prepare your horses boys and girls!
  15. Walker1

Early Access Information

Everyone stay safe and be smart! Have fun!
  16. Walker1

Bannerlord beta key

How did you get one that quickly? And if anyone has a spare, please send it my way!
  17. Walker1

Collision Physics (or rag doll clutter?) [Single Player]

+1 here definitely. It adds more realism than you would probably think such a small change would. This also opens up the opportunity for body piles which in-and-of themselves is awesome. Of course as Shabz said, it could be CPU-intensive so definitely allow it to be an option. I would love to see this added sometime though, definitely.
  18. Walker1

Can we run around naked in MP ?

This is very sad news. Rest In Peace to all of our brethren of skin.
Back
Top Bottom