Search results for query: *

1. Campaign Map needs a reshade

Look at these screenshots from the pre-release map Wow. Look at how much more detailed everything was. How much better the trees were, how much better the lighting was, how much better the grass looked. It was like there was actually a diversity in the map, now it literally looks all...
  2. Campaign Map needs a reshade

Maybe with the new battle terrain system its too late to actually change the map. But it desperately needs a reshade. The funny thing is, the map used to look so much better. Take a look at these screenshots from 2018 Just wow. The grass, detail, shading, trees, water, everything looks a...
  3. We need an in depth banner editor

The current one is just lackluster
  4. Change the settlement icons

There are a number of reasons why the new settlement icons are bad and compromise gameplay in a number of key ways. As you can see, each town has a box with its name, next to the banner of whichever clan owns that town. This is the first big problem, lack of variation in banners. In warband...
  5. Map looks washed out and bland

Notice how the pre-release map had deeper shades of green and not just one, incredibly ugly and washed out shade of green for the whole map. The forests of battania looked every different to the plains of Vlandia, but now pretty much the whole map is dominated by that one shade of green. Please...
  6. Faction Leaders need special gear

In Warband, faction leaders all had special gear (usually the best gear of their specific culture) for example, his royal highness the butterlord King Harlaus had plate armor while Swadian lords either had mail or some kind of brigandine, Sanjar Khan had a unique piece of armor which was...
  7. Let us join minor factions

I conducted a recent poll on the Mount and Blade subreddit, asking people if they wanted the ability to join minor factions. It got 500 votes so far, here are the results: 462 People wanted the ability to join minor factions 38 People did not. 92 Percent of people wanted the ability to join...
  8. Bannerlord needs to learn from Warband

Here are some major things Warband did that Bannerlord needs to implement and improve upon. 1: If you're trying to marry a lady, you just have to pay the clan leader. It's not about building your relationship with a lord to get them to support your endeavors like it was in Warband, you just...
  9. Can we expect a major release update?

When the game releases, can we expect a major update with many new features? I feel like this would help bring back many players who stopped playing during the EA period.
  10. Will the devs have enough time to add new features?

The community has been begging for new diplomacy features and features from Warband but all they have done in the past year was quality of life, UI, with some very very minor gameplay additions. They have another yearish to develop the game, will they actually add anything of note this time? We...
  11. Bannerlords Roleplaying was Dissapointing

The current game feels like a battle simulator with even less Roleplaying than Warband. Warband had tons of lord interactions and kingdom options that aren't in banner lord. The only real new additions for kingdom roleplay were the clan and kingdom decision systems. and ABOUT those They serve...
  12. Change the Map

The current map has numerous problems: 1: Looks too similar, hardly any biome variation in most of calradia. 2: Makes gameplay difficult for certain factions (Sturgians) and provides certain advantages to others (Battanians) 3: Is not in line with the warband map whatsoever. 4: Colors are...
  13. SP - World Map Add a "Classic Map UI" option

I miss the old Map UI. I preferred color-coded text to the weird boxes we have now, especially since they can look really ugly at times (if youre part of vlandia the green color that the box takes on doesnt work well with the red vlandian clan banners next to it) Allow us to have the option to...
  14. We should be able to become rulers of existing factions

We should be able to usurp the throne of any faction via a civil war.
  15. The 2016 Demo was better than the current game

Here is a link to the PC gamer Weekender bannerlord demo on the PC gamer channel. I think the 2016 demo was better than the current game. Here's why. Most of these details may seem small, but trust me, they can go a very long way when it comes to immersion. 2:06: Notice how much more fitting...
  16. Coronations and Crowns

Are coronations and some kind of coronation cutscene going to make it into the game. The battanian wiki specifically talks about this so it would be nice to see. I’ve seen screenshots for an imperial crown in the game, but are other factions going to get one too?
  17. Question about Rebellions and Gov Types

A few years back I saw a post on the steam community forum stating that we would be able to manage the kingdom by choosing the type of government. Denoracy, oligarchy, and feudal monarchy were among the list of options I think. I am not sure if this was ever worked on or if the poster was just...
  18. Has ANYONE seen the highland warlord armour?

I have been wanting to get my hands on this armour since the very first 2016 gameplay videos. I have not once seen it in any Battanian city. How does one acquire such an armour? Do I have to just get lucky and hope it spawns, meet a certain requirement for it to appear, and if not how can I...
  19. Heavy Armor?

I cant find the Battanian Warlord Armor anywhere in the shops, at least not the chest piece. Does anyone know a mod that adds it?
Back
Top Bottom