Search results for query: *

1. darkpunk

SP Musket Era The Age of Turbulence

I wanted to put this link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=36366
  2. darkpunk

Queen Pinky said:
    darkpunk said:
    Давлет герай-хан asked to show this link. i don't know why!
    It leads to the profile of whoever clicks it

ЭТ МОЙ КОСЯК ЩА ИСПРАВИМ!
  3. darkpunk

бля мне эту ссылку дал давлет!
  4. darkpunk

Давлет герай-хан asked to show this link. i don't know why!
  5. darkpunk

this is screens link  http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=1137.0
  6. darkpunk

Dark age

NikeBG said:
    I already said it. "Смуты" doesn't mean "Dark", except in a very abstract way, which is extremely confusing, since the "Dark Ages" are the period in European history from the fall of Rome (5th century) till around the 11th century, quite earlier than the timeframe of this mod. And when people see a mod called "Dark Ages", they usually expect hordes of Germanic, Slavic and other barbarians, ravaging the remains of the Roman Empire.
    That's why I suggested "Смуты" to be more accurately translated as "Turbulence" or "Dismay", which sounds better (though the word itself can also be translated as "confusion", "perturbation", "disturbance", "tumult", "commotion", "unrest").

We call эпоха смуты like Темное время thats why i named this topic dark age! i wrote to developers and if thay decide to give for this topic a new name i'll do it! :!:
  7. darkpunk

Dark age

NikeBG said:
    As far as I see (in the Russian forum), the mod is about the first quarter of the 17th century. So "Dark Ages" would be a bit inaccurate and very misleading translation of the title. A better translation would, IMO, be something of the like of "Turbulent Times" or "Age of Dismay" etc.

the title is Эпоха Смуты. Transletion is Dark age. Butt if you know better transletion please say it!
  8. darkpunk

Dark age

here a skreen link! http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=1137.0
  9. darkpunk

Dark age

I can just say that date of reales is 26th of september. few days later english version and later polish!
  10. darkpunk

Dark age

this a very good mod. i am sorry but story and skreens tomorow after  14.
  11. darkpunk

Dark age

peoples the mod about Russia. I said I'll show a story and skreens or few hours later or tomorow! I am realy sorry for this! for user who understend Russian here is a link http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?board=20.0
  12. darkpunk

Dark age

Hello peoples. Here is a new mod from Russia. few hours later I'll show a skreens and write about mod!
  13. darkpunk

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

yes we are planning much historical charakters from period 1206-1217. аnd progress going well
  14. darkpunk

люди перестаньте задавать дибильные вопросы. я и так получил наганяй от разрабов.теперь посоветуюсь с ними прежде чем отвечать на ибанутые вопросы.
    I hope it clear for you.
  15. darkpunk

Albar said:
    I Was Asking That Can I Play With Muslim Faction In Crusades There Are Two Faction Only Muslims Vs Christians + Jews

I wrote on 47 page that 5 factions in a mod
  16. darkpunk

trueten said:
    darkpunk
    Та не заморачивайся ты, один пи*данул глупость, другой сразу впал в непонятки.
    То, что сказал Децимиус Максимус имелось в виду что ничего не изменено, и концепция присоединения к фракции сохранилась как и в обычном Нативе.

I hope I made it clear. :smile:

да спс. all clear
  17. darkpunk

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    So what he is saying is it is ****ing Mount and Blade.

what do you mean?
  18. darkpunk

Albar said:
    Is This Only Gonna Have One Playable Faction ???

Why do you sink so?NO  we have done only crusaders faction. but others are playable too.

People, I am realy sorry for this post we haven't done Crusaders Factions yet.
  19. darkpunk

after releas I gues you may change animation if you want
Back
Top Bottom