Search results for query: *

1. Drag00ne

i shouldn't lose reputation with my own faction for executing enemy faction prisoners

And anyway execution is the only way to reduce their tribute demand and finish wars
  2. Drag00ne

I don't get how does the tribute system works here!

The way they declare war is totally f...d up. No matter if I have one town or a thousand or if I have 10 times their army, they simply declare war and demand tribute. I think I am tired of this game. After I finish this campaign I will take another 1-year break. Maybe they learn something until then
  3. Drag00ne

For example, I recruited all the Sturgians clans besides The leading ones which I executed only 2 left and they demand over 1k tribute
  4. Drag00ne

Stupid mechanics in this game. This and the fact that nobles and their armies are useless make me sorry I bought this game
  5. Drag00ne

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

what is with the link ? I don't see any patch newer than 3.0
  6. Drag00ne

I took out the antialising even if my graphic card should handle it but that hash error ruined my game can't continue
  7. Drag00ne

Hi, I really like this mod and all the features it have but it have so many errors. After many CTD's after I set the faction culture, I get:
    RGL Error Hash vector failed at index -1
    Anyway to fix it ?
Back
Top Bottom