Search results for query: *

1. jakedasnake

Help suggest a mod please!

Ok so long story short ive just finished watching Spartacus on Netflix, and im craving a good Roman Era mod! Now I know there are a few released already, however my internet isnt the fastest and I dont want to waste time downloading mods I may not enjoy in the end. So if you could please suggest...
  2. jakedasnake

Bug thread

Not sure if its a bug or not, but I joined France, and the marshall led a campaign to siege a British Fort. Now instead of crossing the English Channel which wouldve been the most effecient route, they travel all the way east closer to Denmark and Prussia, and then sail back west to England. Is it supposed to be like that?
  3. jakedasnake

Being a viking

Thank you all for the replies. I think I have a much better understanding of things now. The one thing that I still dont think is to cleared up is what I meant by Viking troops. I understand that most danes or norwegians at the time were considered vikings, but what I meant was the ingame troops referred to as Vikingr, can you recruit them? Does any specific faction have them? Or they have to be recruited as bandits of sorts?
  4. jakedasnake

Being a viking

So I have a question, I purchased the DLC and ive been having some fun with the new story mode. However I was wondering one thing. Is there any way you can actually just be a viking? As in have a small band of elite troops and go around raiding places, or more specifically can you actually...
  5. jakedasnake

Slow download

Im not very sure where else to ask. Basically I have noticed that when ever I try to download a mod off of Mod DB the mod will begin to download but then slow down, until it reaches about 50kb/s. This happens with every mod I try not just a single one. My normal download speed is 2mb/s and im...
  6. jakedasnake

Problems with mods

Im not very sure where else to ask. Basically I have noticed that when ever I try to download a mod off of Mod DB the mod will begin to download but then slow down, until it reaches about 50kb/s. This happens with every mod I try not just a single one. My normal download speed is 2mb/s and im...
  7. jakedasnake

Looking for a mod!

Light and Darkness? I heard is just adds a storyline to Warband, although I have never tried it. Is it really that good?
  8. jakedasnake

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

I appreciate that, but I saw you guys are EU/NA and the time of the linebattles I am just getting out of class. Sorry, although I did get excited when I saw Prussians, they are my favorite!
  9. jakedasnake

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Um I hope this is the right place. Anyways I am a college student looking for a regiment. I am in NA. I want to join a regiment for the team experience and linebattles seem awesome! Also I hope to get some good training out of being a regiment, practice on my aim and my bayonet skills (which are horrid). As a college student I cant devote my life to the regiment but I do currently love to play Napoleonic wars when ever I have time. I guess any interested regiments will post here?
  10. jakedasnake

Looking for a mod!

The sword and the axe? I havent heard of it! Ill look it up right now!
  11. jakedasnake

Looking for a mod!

Oh sorry, I wasnt sure where to post this, thought it could go here. I have tried brytenwalda but it demands alot from my computer... Although the mod does seem very fun!
  12. jakedasnake

Looking for a mod!

Well after playing Warband for a couple of years now I feel like ive tried every mod I possibly can, but recently I have the urge to play new ones. Right now im looking for 2 types of mods and wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Now ive looked all over the caranversai part...
  13. jakedasnake

Corrupt download

Yes I am using the nexus, I would also like to add that a friend of ours was able to download it and transfer it to us. So we are now enjoying the mod (great by the way) although we could never get the download working on our computer. It was very strange.
  14. jakedasnake

Corrupt download

My brother and I are both trying to download version 3.6 of this mod, on seperate computers. Both of us are getting corrupt downloads, and its not letting us play the mod. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
  15. jakedasnake

Working Link?

Please lock this, my mistake
  16. jakedasnake

Cant download

About 3 days ago, I tried to download a mod from moddb and I could never get it to work. I tried download other mods, just to notice that no downloads on moddb are working for me. At the moment im still trying to download the new update for the 1860 old america mod but nothing I do can get the...
  17. jakedasnake

Download Issue

Yes I tried modDB and gamefront, they both allow me to click on the download, but it just never actually starts. I tried turining off my firewall and adblocker but this changed nothing.. Its strange now I have a very strong urge to play this mod, but day 3 now that I cant download it.

Is there any other possible link that I cant find? Maybe an mbrespository link? If not does anyone have an idea on how to fix it?
  18. jakedasnake

Download Issue

My apologies for starting a new thread, if there is a way for me to get rid of it, please let me know and I will do so. But yes that is the link I used and the download never starts for some reason. When I thought it was starting yesterday it ended up not being able to finish correctly. So for now im still stuck with the .97 version of this mod.
  19. jakedasnake

Download Issue

I am unable to download the mod. Once I go to the link, I end up at the gamefront website and the download just never starts. I thought I had to wait a while, so I went to go watch tv and waited 30 minutes but the download just never begins. Also I havent played since .97 is there alot im...
  20. jakedasnake

>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

Just out of curiosity, I understand you have families and lives outside of this game, but since it wasnt out for christmas or now the day after, is there a set release date for the next update?
Back
Top Bottom