Search results for query: *

1. shinvon

6 months into EA and devs still do not understand what ruins their game.

This Skirmish mode should be called "Shoot & Run : Crush Through", and delete Inf. class. EXCELLENT BALANCE for designers, cuz they play as designer, not player.
  2. shinvon

Need More Info [MP]Clan with Chinese letters bugged

Have you tried verifying the game files?
    Yes. I've asked many CN players and they have the same issue. Some Clans even try to rebuild because of this undenfied code.
  3. shinvon

Need More Info [MP]Clan with Chinese letters bugged

All Chinese letters turn into undefined code after the 1.5.1 updated
  4. shinvon

Resolved Can't play chess with NPC in some lord's hall

Player and NPC character would both get stuck (trying to sit forever) beside the chairs like the imagine. I found that in City "Lageta". Some said City "Rhotae" has the same issue.
  5. shinvon

Resolved [e1.4.0]Quest "The Spy Among Us" with bugged contender

Summary: The "Confidet contender" become bald & no-beard while dueling him in arena. The quest will fail if he truely is the spy. I've attached the images.
  6. shinvon

Duel Server Information

Any Asia duel server pls ?:sad:
  7. shinvon

Palatine Guard

That Menavilion is better than any other 2h weapons, high dmg, long range, 99 spd. Way too OP for a heavy armored ranged unit, seriously.(1.0.11)
  8. shinvon

[e1.1.0] Beta Feedback Thread

1.1.0 AI become such a dumbass in battle and arena even with highest difficulty... that really feels bad
  9. shinvon

Can't walk around the town "Pen Cannoc"

When I tried to take a walk around the Battania town "Pen Cannoc", it just keep loading. All my friends have the same issue either. Fix that as soon as possible pls !
Back
Top Bottom