Search results for query: *

1. [TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Golden said:
    The orginal module doesn't make it superior.
    You constantly talk about speaking truth and facts while I spit bull****, but every post I read of yours I struggle to find anything to respond to since it's so overly nonsensical.

I'd have a better time debating with a brick wall since nothing gets through your thick skull and everything seems to go through one ear and out the other. Every point you have made has been farcical and is frankly just weird.

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do just fine in native with ciiges and watly.

The practice matches showed you and your ability to play in NW which for such a simple game a native master such as yourself should have been able to put on a better performance but instead you failed miserably.

Nice job showing 1 round where you did anything if i'm I correct those were your only kills the entire match of 18-19 rounds in an 8 versus 8 player scenario.

Constantly dismissing my module and how simple it is just proves to me and everyone from NW how ignorant you are. You can not expect to win with your team, as fietta has pointed out you will lose every round on NW.

+1
    And Charlini, groupfights in NW being extremely simple is utter BS. In tournaments between 2 good teams which know what to do, any player making an influential play is very hard.
Back
Top Bottom