Search results for query: *

1. WraithWyvern

Clan Member Death in Battle Issues

I was like 3 or 4 years into the game and I had quite a bit of points into it. It raises pretty quick if you're in a lot of big battles or sieges. To test it though, I just used console commands.
  2. WraithWyvern

Today I did a little more testing and I've figured out what causes it. The Fortifying Tonic perk in the Medicine tree is what causes it.
  3. WraithWyvern

I did some testing and I found out that my saves *after* I became a mercenary have the bugged death. It also only affects clan members within my party, not ones with their own party. Apparently none of my companions were downed in a battle as a mercenary so I didn't notice it.
  4. WraithWyvern

Has anybody else been having issues with clan members dying in battle even with the -100% campaign setting? For some reason it worked just fine until about 2 or 3 years into the game when I left a kingdom as a mercenary and it bugged. Now not only will my clan members die in battle, they...
  5. WraithWyvern

Bannerlord Singleplayer Tips and Tricks

Well if it's not you can always check your keybindings in the options menu.
  6. WraithWyvern

In 1.0.6 they made the voulge uncouchable so no more medieval horse pole vaulting.
  7. WraithWyvern

Wife gets pregnant every time I visit

There should be a delay until the wife actually discovers that she's pregnant as it would be realistic although for some reason right now it's much quicker than it would be in real life back in the day.
  8. WraithWyvern

As of 1.0.4 at least, I've found that autoresolving does a much better job of giving XP to all the soldiers in your party but there's still the Warband problem of good troops getting killed with the notable exception of any fights against looters. At least with a big enough party and/or high enough tactics skill you can autoresolve fights against looters over and over to level up your troops quite quickly.
  9. WraithWyvern

Exporting characters

Clearly it's going to have to be something that we're probably going to have to cheat or mod the game to export and import our characters which will be a huge pain in the ass compared to just allowing us to do it like Warband.
  10. WraithWyvern

I think the smithing stamina has something to do with when the day's calculation's are made (i.e. when the daily wages are paid), but I can't say that I'm certain of that.
  11. WraithWyvern

I'll also be posting these on my discord server set up for Bannerlord, it's open to everybody from any region, feel free to come in and join. https://discord.gg/Dq7ABV9 Also feel free to correct my information or add your own tips and tricks to this thread or in the tips and tricks channel on...
  12. WraithWyvern

Discord server for current and future Bannerlord players

I believe that Taleworlds has an official beta discord server, but it isn't an open invite. My server also isn't restricted to those involved with the beta or living in a specific region.
  13. WraithWyvern

Bannerlord Discord

I made a discord server for Bannerlord players and is unaffiliated with reddit. Although feel free to join both if you wish.
    Here's the link: https://discord.gg/Dq7ABV9
  14. WraithWyvern

Discord server for current and future Bannerlord players

I made a discord server for people wanting to discuss and talk about Bannerlord since we're only a few months from Early Access release. The server is for people in all regions, although English is our lingua franca. Beta players are also welcome to join and meet up on the server. If the...
  15. WraithWyvern

Potential multiplayer skins leak

Why don't we pay Taleworlds for actual content in the form of DLC than in low effort skins that currently plague the vast majority of modern games. Bannerlord itself needs a lot of work and I'd rather have Taleworlds focused completely on making it balanced, complete, and fun for both singleplayer and multiplayer. Once Taleworlds has developed Bannerlord into a wholly enjoyable and stable game which could even take years from now, I would much prefer to pay Taleworlds for actual content that I can enjoy instead of skins that I won't give half a **** about. If anything, Taleworlds actually benefits more from not including cosmetic microtransactions at all. Not including a system of in-game purchases tends to be a drastic benefit for the reputation of the game and the developers these days. I can also see the sales of cosmetics dwindle tremendously once certain mods become popular and make the whole microtransaction system effectively defunct. In the end, we might not lose anything by not paying for cosmetics, but we sure don't gain anything either. Not that those paying for cosmetics even gain anything that meaningful in the first place.
  16. WraithWyvern

Armagan said:
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make a clarification on this issue. Micro-transactions are not something we are actively working on at the moment. However, cosmetic only micro-transactions are a great way to fund active multiplayer updates and if we decide to add purchasable or grindable skins at some point, we'll definitely make them strictly cosmetic-only.

Also, the idea that class selection was added to facilitate micro-transactions makes absolutely no sense. Warband's multiplayer equipment system was more or less inspired by Counter Strike, and Valve doesn't seem to have any problems using Micro-transactions with their game. We could have used an equipment selection system for multiplayer and devise a monetization system for it quite easily. Frankly, micro-transactions is the last thing in our mind, since we still have the huge task of creating a successful and fun multiplayer game experience.
    Thanks for the response Armagan, I know the lack of communication on the topic of monetization has irritated some of us. We would appreciate a comprehensive announcement on the exact nature of the in-game store once you are done developing it, but for now this is apparently something we won't have to worry about for a while.
  17. WraithWyvern

I think that this is most likely for a cosmetic store, but the main problem is that we do not know how the store works at all.

What variety of cosmetic objects are there?
    Are customization items locked by class and/or faction?
    Can you purchase cosmetics with in-game currency that can be earned through playing multiplayer?
    Are cosmetics tied to the leveling system that we've seen in the beta?
    Can you purchase cosmetics or in-game currency with real-world currency?
    Will this ever include non-cosmetic items?
    Can this be used to create a Warband-like class customization/creation system that can possibly be used by modders, custom server hosts, and/or certain game modes since the skin customization apparently utilizes a slot system similar to warband's class system?
    Can player-made skins be included within this store and also visible to other players?
    Will any objects sold in the store have a noticeable effect on the gameplay?
    Will there be an option to turn off the ability to see another player's skins, especially if they're player-made, to preserve immersion?

I imagine Taleworlds themselves are pulling a Monster Hunter World and trying to include cosmetics to increase their long-term profits from the game, and are hopefully in the midst of figuring out how they want to pull off an in-game store without being obtrusive or greedy like how Monster Hunter World did it. I much prefer that we don't assume that Taleworlds has had this planned out for months or years and just didn't tell us in a cowardly effort to delay or avoid the inevitable backlash, or even worse, cash in on pre-orders and launch buys, but game companies are known to do even dumber **** (like ban a pro player for a political belief, flat out tell their fanbase not to buy their game, or withhold bugfixes to be sold later inside of DLC packs) so I wouldn't be surprised. I think that if properly handled, a store could add a lot to the multiplayer of this game, but it can also easily turn into a disaster.
  18. WraithWyvern

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

What do you even have to do to get an invite at this stage or the next?
Back
Top Bottom