Search results for query: *

1. Thanks Telltale for taking your time

No sarcasm intended. I wish bannerlord was already done, but too often i see games with so much potential wasted because the company rushed it out. In the end we have a bug ridden game that feels incomplete. So, thanks for taking your time and doing it right!
  2. Who to appoint as minister?

Besides the local dummy, does it really matter who i choose as minister? Do different stats of my companion really change anything? Just smarter to use my wife?
  3. How can i find out lord traits?

I checked, on my 2 older characters (both are in end game) even lords i have 100% relation with do not tell me what their traits are. Going to notes - characters - then searching out lords. Also, striking up a convo with them then goin to their portrait does nothing. Is there a dialogue option i must choose before this is revealed?
  4. How can i find out lord traits?

Hmm, strange. I have never seen it in the notes section before. Guess ill look harder. Thanks for the tip. Also, nice pic. Boondock saints is one of my top 5 fave movies!
  5. How can i find out lord traits?

Hoe do i know a lord is upstanding, or good natured? I know some hints... Like "your cruelty is so refined... Blah blah blah. I know also high honor will help me eith relations on upstanding lords without effort... But how do i know one is a martial? Hoe do i know one is good natured? Edit: for...
  6. How can i persuade lord to join me?

Some of these guys are 100 relations with me (high honor), but when i ask about how they like their king... They call him worthless crap... I get no option to invite. Im worried tweekmb broke my game
  7. Your favorite moments in Warband

I know i am necroing a thread, but who cares! Im new to the forum (been gosting for about 2 years when i discovered this gem). I am not an elite player, though i have played a lot. I like my gam at mid high difficulty... But damage reduction to myself only at 1/4. Why? Cuz i am the freaking hero that can destroy any who attempts to kill me (except in viking conquest... In which i orriginally started to pilut it to 1/4th for the first time... Cuz i got sick and tired of a randome spear to the face killing me).
    So. I made an account here finally after 2 years cuz of this thread. I decided to make a challenge on a heavily modified native game (tweekmd). I wanted to make a 100%companions party to take over the world map. The exception is training of troops for garrison. For this challenge i wanted all 16 companions (100%damage). So i had to check the no companion interactions. I do some training... Buy enterprises... Armor... Etc. And decide to help the weakest faction. Swadia. The idea was to start off small...become a merc and do small scale to build confidence to start taking on lords with hundreds. They were at war with the nords i think, and reduced to only uxhal and a few castles. I sign my week long contract (modded) and set off to find some lord parties. I get to their main land... And peace was signed... Like... Damn... Ok... Whatever. War is always present. So... I kill some more sea raiders...  Get bored of running around the map killing lesser bandits till more sea raiders spawn... 3 months later... Still no war. Ok. Save as go and fund lady suno. She is freaking hot guys (never helped a rebellion before). After that... It hit me... I didnt promise her to beat up lords... I promised to destroy the old swadia... I gotta take some cities. And im like... I dunno how i will stand against lords yet... Oh well. Go big or go home! So. I seige uxhal right away. 350 strong. If it doesnt work... I can revert to old save... So i give it my all. Siege... Nobody comes to defend. (The lords were all probably laughing at me). Lead soldiers to assault. They sally out and attack me! (really? They can do that?) so... What happened? I lost... But i took out nearly 100. Really? Nice. I retreat, lick my wounds... And attack again. Killed them all this time... Fight in the castle... Lose.... Back to recovery... But nearly 2/3rds are dead now! Heal up... Attack again... And... Well all my companions had fallen. It was down to about 30 against me (as stated i am 1/4th damage) i give it my all... 5 dead... 10... 20... 28... Omg... If im hit once more... 30ish. Uxhal is mine (i think there were some street fight and a castle fight after... But first aid is a blessing). But that was just the beginning. I took marshialship, and never called any lords. We won 5 wars since then - me taking castles and cities alone (my troops are much better now... I rarely fail after the first attempt... Except the sarrinide seem to spam archers oh my god! So yeah. I will never forget taking a city when i wasnt confident even to face a 50 lord army at the time
Back
Top Bottom