Search results for query: *

1. Ford Perfect

Heroes aren't heroes, they are flies.

Honestly the enemy heroes are basically almost all (if not one or two) dead after the first charge... as if they were not even there
  2. Ford Perfect

Your playtime in Bannerlord Mk2

I'm at around 230 hours by now. I just started a new game after a few months (I think I haven't played since September?) I kinda wish in all these months they changed and added more things but..oh well
  3. Ford Perfect

Question about the AI.

Oh that’s sad to hear, but thank you for your quick reply.
    No problem! There is the "Realistic combat" mod that at least makes it smarted in field battles if you'd like though
  4. Ford Perfect

Question about the AI.

It's still pretty bad ?‍♂️
  5. Ford Perfect

What game version are you playing right now?

Currently a modded 1.5.7, as i play the multiplayer too at times I don't usually play the beta versions. But I am mostly looking forward to the 1.6 patch more than the 1.5.9, hopefully it'll have something good in it
  6. Ford Perfect

SP - Scenes Possible way to getting more scenes.

It would be a nice way to add some more, but it's TW job to do so. If something like this will happen I hope at least the people making them will be payed
  7. Ford Perfect

does it feel like this game lacks a soul?

It does feel dead a little bit, this becomes incredibly clear in towns (and even more in catsles, they are so so bad)
    Everyone just stands still, or repeats the same action all over. There is no life, no interactions. NPCs are mannequins, it's like walking on a bad stage. And castles, at least for me, have literally 2 guards around and not another thing. The game cannot feel alive like this.
  8. Ford Perfect

Resolved BattleEye won't make me play the multiplayer modes.

Can you try to update DirectX? dxgi.dll seems like a DirectX related file.
    Windows didn't update properly the last time, now I did the update it and it is working! Thanks!
  9. Ford Perfect

Resolved BattleEye won't make me play the multiplayer modes.

Hey all. I am coming bak here after a few months. I wanted to play some MP after a long time, but everytime i try to launch it, Battleye blocks it. The error message i get is the following: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II...
  10. Ford Perfect

SP - General Collection of Suggestions After a 24 year campaign.

I like these suggestions! If I am not wrong since 1.5.1 there has been some improvements to the War and peace system:

And you can pull a rider from a horse with a powerful enough swing (not sure if only from horseback)
  11. Ford Perfect

What are the best and worst aspects of BL right now? Share your thoughts on the current state of game.

Best: Big battles are fun, combat is generally nice - The music is pretty good too i have to say - Some scenes are pretty

Worst: The Illumination system, it looks ok sometmes, but most of the time it's pretty bad. - It's pretty barebones still, some systems have a lot of potential, but right now they're as deep as a puddle, they could (and hopefully will) be much more. - Give me good diplomaccy, give me rebellions, alliances, reasons why we are going to war and actual objectives, make marriages count and mean something, give us some more interactions with people and especcialy our spouses and kids. - Scenes are basically dead, and very... stiff in a way, with basically no possible interaction. I want to see people doing more than just standing there. Castles in this regard are particularly bad, everytime i walk around in one i see one guard, and one beggar, where are the people, the soldiers on the walls, stuff like that. - Give us more armors and weapons, let us make our own for our kingdome - Add some Lore, some more depths to the factions, right now they are just "oh this is supposed to be the byzantine empire, this one western europe, bye". So just DEPTH in general, in every aspect
  12. Ford Perfect

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

The game is not bad, it's a good foundation. And i had fun for around 120 hours, but I've stopped now. It feels to me like the game as it is right now could have been done in 2 years of development time, not 8
  13. Ford Perfect

Siege Battle Screenshots/Videos

xWCdZt3.jpg
    RFLiiW9.jpg
  14. Ford Perfect

Field Battle Screenshots/Videos

Here are a couple i took, the game can look amazing at times
    zDf5fYo.jpg
    PtufWLI.jpg
    FtZzQPZ.jpg
  15. Ford Perfect

Snowballing appears to be back.

My first 30 minutes in a new game today and sturgians took Saenon from the battanians and a couple of castles already...:facepalm:
  16. Ford Perfect

A question to the TW team

I hope that now that is more or less weekly they find some time to go back to the normal schedule tbh, for as much as i love daily and frequent updates.
  17. Ford Perfect

When do you think the game will be finished?

It's supposed to stay in EA for about a year, so i ret to trust them on that, they're working hard for now.
  18. Ford Perfect

What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

Some good AI for sieges would be welcome.
    And further fixes for the snowballing issue
  19. Ford Perfect

World map of M&B

Will never happen, but imagine to play on that whole map O.O

And then imagine to play in a middle earth of that size :ohdear:
    I think that the KOA map will be way bigger than the vanilla map tbh, can't wait for that mod.
Back
Top Bottom