Search results for query: *

• Users: Enter
  • Order by date
  1. Enter

Need More Info Skirmish not working.

I agree with the people above, matchmaking doesn't work. Please fix it as soon as possible.
  2. Enter

Need More Info The game gets stuck when loading multiplayer mode.

Problem solved. It seems that Geforce Expierience didn't automatically download the latest driver for the graphics card and wasn't showing the option to download a newer one which kept me believing I had the latest version of the driver. After updating the driver the game launched normally.
  3. Enter

Need More Info The game gets stuck when loading multiplayer mode.

I am unable to play Multiplayer mode because the game cannot start (it stucks at the loading screen) and has to be shut down using the task manager. Singleplayer mode starts normally. I have verified the integrity of the files but this has not solved the problem. I reinstalled the game and...
  4. Enter

Getting disconnected from the lobby, cannot join any server

Right now multiplayer is not working.
    Custom server list is not loading after being refeshed.
    When I'm trying to join to custom server, my game stuck in "Please wait..." screen for minute or so (I usually join to the server immediately).
    EmBkwfP.jpg
    When I finnaly joined to the EU Duel, server crashed after few minutes (at 27:25 minutes to the end of the map) even though there was only 7 players at that server (it's hard to belive that it was too much for server).
    W1KPzY5.jpg

qmiPM5T.jpg
    Finally, like guys above said, I also experienced getting diconected from the lobby. (I accidently started looking for skirmish and when I press "cancel" I got disconected from lobby, still looking for skirmish).
    iBFkweJ.jpg
    p5efTHy.jpg

As this screenshots shows, I wasn't able to leave game because game required from me to cancel looking for skirmish which I already did, when I chose option to log to the lobby nothing happened (only solution was Alt+F4)

Please start fixing mulitplayer for real. Yesterday I didn't have any problems like mentioned above.
  5. Enter

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

Have div withdrawn from the tournament?

@Popowiczka @DonNeto @Enter
    No, we haven't. We are considering whether we should take part in next season or not but it's not a proper place and time to reveal any statements about it.
    Default win has been given to HINQ only because we didn't have enough players to play that match. Any speculation of agrentum and his kind smartass about why we gave default win are total bull*it.
  6. Enter

Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

Have you tried verifying the game files or clean install? We are not able to reproduce this freeze internally and logs sadly did not help as we hoped for.
    I have verified game files already two or three times since patch with skins has been released but the problem still remains. For those who experience this problem I can tell you that I run my game by Geforce Now and the problem was gone.
  7. Enter

Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

It also happens to me when I start clan match. Game is getting stuck immediately after clan page is open. Please try to fix armory and clan page freezes as fast as possible. Such a freezes never happened to me before latest patch with skins.
  8. Enter

EU Skirmish Completed BEAST#6 - Sign-Ups open! (Deadline Sign-Up: 18th August | Tournament Start: 23rd August)

Team Name: Divitiarum Ordo
    Team Tag: [Div]
    Contact 1: DonNeto (TaleWorlds & Steam)
    Contact 2: Enter (TaleWorlds & Steam)
    Contact 3: BloodyDeath (
    TaleWorlds & Steam)
    0YTF1vW.gif
    Roster:
  9. Enter

Factions for Finals

Team: Divitiarum Ordo [Div]
    Definitely not Vlandia
  10. Enter

? MEET THE TEAM: Divitiarum [Div]

Jokes aside, Divitarium has been my favourite team so far in Div A. Enter and me became friends during the first days of EA, i was supporting him and his clan when he created Div. I am so happy the clan has improved so much! As they said, they came from bottom to top division. They have very strong players and huge potential. I believe in Beast 6 they are guaranteed in TOP 3. I really like DonNeto's cav gameplay, he is amazingly so strong sometimes he is surprising me. BloodyDeath was one of the top tier infs in warband, once he is completely used to play at bannerlord, he will be unstoppable aswell. Aela has really strong bumphits and game awareness. It's a pity that DM kicked her (or she left idk) just because she underperformed little bit. I still think Aela is better cavalry than Arni. Also Aela is not using her gender/feminine side as advantage to make friends or something and i think that's pretty cool. She is just minding her business and playing her game. Also i like Longinus' gameplay but i didn't see him play cav lately, he is good at multi-class tho. Szymzack is confirmed auto-block (!) jk, he has very solid blocks if he keeps training and plays competitively he has huge potential. He just needs to have little bit game awareness and becarefull about ranged. Lord has been my friend for a long time, i am just happy for him that he found such a nice team with cool environment and great personalities. He is also very good inf and deserves to play in Div A. I believe soon enough, Georgitto will have a coup and become a leader and IGL. Don't forget me when you got the power Georgitto.

Shortly, as i said Div is the by far best team i have ever seen in community so far. I hope they will continue playing and get even higher places.
    Thank you for giving answer on one of our interview's questions. Honestly You did that better than we did in the interview.
    :love:
  11. Enter

[BEAST 5] Rosters

There is small error in our (Divitiarum Ordo) roster and sign up post. Aela is playing under nickname Alenka of Ariandelle. Please change her ninckname in roster or add this nickname as a second nick. Sorry for inconvenience.
  12. Enter

EU Skirmish Completed NEW BEAST#5 Sign up thread

Team Name: Divitiarum Ordo
    Team Tag: [Div]
    Contact 2: Enter (TaleWorlds & Steam)

3G5unpw.gif

Team Name: Divitiarum Chao
    Team Tag: [Div][Chao]
    Contact 2: Twiniu (Steam)

3G5unpw.gif
  13. Enter

[BEAST #4] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

Divitiarum 3 (9) - (5) 1 HINQ
    1u69hnW.jpg

mw9D5ut.jpg

kntYnVt.jpg

T0Q1xWd.jpg
    GG WP
    Here is DonNeto's POV

@Aeronwen Score of match Div vs HINQ is still not updated even though it was posted more than two weeks ago. Please update the score.
  14. Enter

[BEAST #4] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

Divitiarum 3 (9) - (5) 1 HINQ
    1u69hnW.jpg

mw9D5ut.jpg

kntYnVt.jpg

T0Q1xWd.jpg
    GG WP
    Here is DonNeto's POV
  15. Enter

[Beast#4] Division B Weekly Match Results

Divitiarum 4 (12) - (0) 0 DM II
    UcWWnGb.jpg

F8WzbjB.jpg

FKAPXbz.jpg
    We didn't play last set because DM II gave up last set.
    GG WP
  16. Enter

Divitiarum 4 (12) - (1) 0 WTF
    71ZPp0J.jpg

4UUg9Ua.jpg

bEhS03b.jpg

IBe4zsE.jpg
    GG WP
  17. Enter

Was this match played?
    We played first set without any problems and after first set DM II players faced several problems with crashes and log out from lobby. We decided to postpone match to this weekend as it is only possible way for both teams to play this match. We will post resaults of match as soon as match will have ended.
  18. Enter

Javelin Exploit

It has been since release of the game.
  19. Enter

10 postulates of Hairless aka how to make ur game better

Title should be "10 postulates of Hairless aka how to make Destiny Masters win every match".
Back
Top Bottom